Jump to content

Humpy

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    7,865
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Humpy

  1. If these don't sell I will eat my hat.
  2. Swap for my brembos
  3. Night driving is lovely, just have to be a little more careful for the animals especially those damn bunny wabbits.
  4. Excellent car under cover / in warmth and wife and kids sleep in the cold
  5. Welcome
  6. 10/10 Smd, your skills are just getting better
  7. Well done Dave Some scary pictures
  8. Looks like a great trip and some great photos
  9. Still sneaky and I likey
  10. Always knew there was something dodgy about Dan
  11. Budget?
  12. Don't worry he will be along shortly
  13. Heard it first in Tower street car park and had a look and spotted a 14 plate White Nismo
  14. Very sneaky Bob, I am liking that
  15. Welcome Flex, hope you enjoy the forum
  16. That's sounds nuts and looks immense fun! Think I want one More vids please, really enjoyed that!
  17. Look forward to seeing some video footage
  18. Humpy

    HR Slam panel

    Your welcome
  19. Hello and welcome
  20. Both sound great, personal preference really. As always best to get to a meet and hear them in person if you can
  21. Humpy

    HR Slam panel

    Rickdon is your man http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/76538-hrde-slam-panel-now-you-can-get-them-by-rickdon/
  22. Some great looking and sounding vehicles there Z_lover
  23. Looking great Ian
×
×
  • Create New...