Jump to content

Humpy

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    7,865
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Humpy

  1. Can you not just put an extension on and just incorporate the pub into your house
  2. Least it's not dead people
  3. Awesome your pub is the lounge
  4. Good spot Ian So where about you located now mate?
  5. Just an iPhone issue is it? Picture is fine here
  6. Fecking hope not, it's at the hotel I'm staying at!!! Sounds all a bit suss to me papa
  7. Is that Andys new volvo... A little bit of special time together
  8. Dude not good, can only imagine how pleased the Mrs was EEEEKKKKKK!
  9. Classic
  10. If its cheaper and better made then I'll be in. I'm sure there would be a few more of us too. To be fair if you have one for trial fitting and the weave is a bit pants in places I'll have that one as it'll be colour coded. See what happens but there will def be TS customers here. +1 I could be tempted for sure
  11. I avoid 4 W/D's as well. It's really difficult to reverse out of your spot with one of these leviathans parked along side you. In fact I rarely park in any spaces that aren't roll on, roll off. Being crap at reversing doesn't help though Pete Im sure SMD will let you practise your reversing skills in the barge
  12. Happy birthday
  13. I had this small person do this to mine..... On a more serious note sorry to see this, hope you get it sorted with minimal costs etc
  14. As long as your happy Ian
  15. Looking very nice
  16. Well done, awesome looking cars
  17. Think I may have put in the deciding vote in earlier this morning
  18. Well was using the ps4 but sold up as just didn't use it, pretty much same story for the ps3. Still works
  19. Humpy

    Back in a Z!

    Welcome
  20. Just spotted on Ncis on channel 5 Never whipped out the mobile so quickly in my life but manged to get a couple of snaps God I live a sad life
  21. +1 Hope your tortoise makes a full recovery and I hope your next door neighbour does not.
  22. Xfactor
  23. Welcome to the forum
  24. Humpy

    Edited.

    Cannot be unseen...
  25. Humpy

    Edited.

    Been drinking Ian
×
×
  • Create New...