Jump to content

Humpy

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    7,865
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Humpy

  1. Happy birthday folks.
  2. Happy birthday
  3. Have to say Bob that red zed is absolutely spot on. Gorgeous!
  4. Doh, lesson learnt
  5. Some stunning pets people have on here. I am currently on the look out for getting a puppy
  6. But what about the game Dave If you hadn't sold your PS4 we could have had a 3way I would love a 3 way dave just with 2 other women
  7. But what about the game Dave
  8. Saw this on the news and he played a great villain. Rip
  9. I sneak on during the day just to see if anything of interest pops up.
  10. Congratulations on selling the porker Chris but everything happens for a reason. Your reason being a new track toy
  11. Manhatten meet works for me
  12. +1 Totally this
  13. Or because if she buys you a game to shut you up she doesn't have to talk to you. Nothing shuts me up Now that is true
  14. Welcome and lovely colour
  15. Why did you sell it? I know I used to beat you on FIFA but there was no need to cry I let you win to make you feel better Sold it because I just was not using it
  16. Why did you sell it? I know I used to beat you on FIFA but there was no need to cry I let you win to make you feel better Sold it because I just was not using it
  17. Man now why did I sell my ps4... Doh! It is being on pc if I recall correctly?
  18. Looks great mate. Cannot beat a bit of wd40
  19. Happy fluffday!
  20. Anyway we know Andy is not that tall anyway
  21. Humpy

    Wheel nuts!!

    Thanks for reminding me I need to get some nuts soon
  22. Looking good
×
×
  • Create New...