Jump to content

Humpy

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    7,865
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Humpy

  1. Can I get a test drive in yours
  2. Nope I have not driven one About 11 years ago a mate won an itv competition - 4 days over in Spain ( Barcelona) which involved a couple of days driving a reno F1. How jealous I was when he answered his mobile phone that day and we all thought he was joking.
  3. Not saying who..!!! Lol
  4. Strange how most of the time he has his arm resting on the corners then on the straight he uses both hands on the wheel. What a nobber!
  5. is that what you meant Ummmmm yeah a epic hero ****
  6. Ooohh and forgot to say congratulations Parello on getting such a well looked after and cracking car!
  7. Awww man! Did not see that one coming and would like to know how that one came about. If that had gone up on the forum for sale I think quite a few members would bitten your hand off to get GUNS. Hope the new car you choose next gives you just as much fun as Guns did. Hope you will come to Z meets
  8. What an epic ****
  9. Looks good Pete
  10. Add some molyslip at the same time mate
  11. Dude all that love and effort... Hope the new car will be just as good I know its true but it was complete and new car should be fun too! thanks You did not feel the need to enjoy the car for a while? Guess it is a bit like houses you buy them and do them up to a high standard only to sell... So when we see the new purchase?
  12. Dude all that love and effort... Hope the new car will be just as good
  13. Very nice and looks in great condition for sure! Welcome
  14. Welcome mate Look here http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/91348-salisbury-breakfast-meet-16th-november/
  15. You checked shed 1, shed 2, shed 3, the zed shed and under your pillows. You not having something lying around is like me not eating, never happens
  16. Good lookers can be found on the following: American Airlines Virgin Whizz Air KLM BA Ryan Air = Dogs from the gutter!! I dated a BA airline hostess many moons ago, she was ok I preferred her sister. We broke up after 9/11 as she was all emotional and I couldnt be arsed with it all. Came home one night, she was with her ex, crying into his arms and I thought, sorted I dont need to break up with her! Classic
  17. Well done Will, best posting than not posting at all I guess
  18. Love the list of cars especially the ' some sort of Citroen '
  19. Just screams danger when you to nut jobs are involved
  20. The Carrot chariot
  21. Let me know if it is local as I would like to see this thing in action, still a bit gob smacked
  22. Mother of God! You sir are one crazy mofo to put it politely I love it and I didn't even get chance to have a go in froggie ... Can't keep up with you man.
  23. Good idea Stavos, it's about time we had a gander at your haddock You want to look at my Cod piece
×
×
  • Create New...