Jump to content

Humpy

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    7,865
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Humpy

  1. Congratulations
  2. Bet they look awesome in the flesh. Good choice of colour Ian
  3. Nice one Geoffrey
  4. Now why did I sell my ps4... Would love to of played this game
  5. Looks tidy mate and finally realising that black is the best colour
  6. Happy birthday!
  7. After the day I have had with my work van which is normally bullet proof any car would seem great to me at the moment. The zed is a Brucey bonus for sure
  8. Got a few canvas prints from photobox.co.uk a few years back. Good quality and price Always Google voucher discount codes as I'm sure they have some.
  9. Humpy

    Hi

    Hey Nixy
  10. Bowl of fruit and veg it is then...
  11. Really like those Bronze ones actually and cracking price if you are on a budget
  12. Happy birthday 🎂
  13. +1 to this. This chap is like a 2nd brother to me, he is my brother best mate and we all grew up together. Truly a inspirational figure - http://blown-away.org/biography/ and his latest feat was taking part in the swimming for the Invictus games. One of the most harrowing things was going up to see him up at Selly Oak hopsital after he was flown back from Camp Bastion. The amount of wounded soldiers was pretty eye opening.
  14. Looks great Mr G! Gave mine a quick clean at the weekend for Mot today.... Forgot they test the headlight sprays, car was freaking covered when I picked it up
  15. Welcome to the forum
  16. Nice one and one very excitable son on your hand I imagine
  17. Like I said mate one of the videos I won't forget in a hurry! Would of cried if that was my zed!
  18. Well done
  19. +1 quite interested in the details of the spin. Quite impressive mate car looks great fella
  20. Humpy

    Stick on

    These any good for you bud? Hmmmm strange having trouble uploading pic. Booooo! Any luck with photo yet buddy. Yep perfect. Collect off you at Salisbury. Just need the 370z now If I cant make Salisbury I will post them to you
  21. Never again... Played way to mmorpg's and vowed never to do so again
  22. Humpy

    Stick on

    These any good for you bud? Hmmmm strange having trouble uploading pic. Booooo! Any luck with photo yet buddy. Yep
×
×
  • Create New...