Jump to content

Humpy

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    7,865
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Humpy

  1. Welcome from Winchester! Looks like a good example
  2. Walking down Staple gardens in Winchester and I heard a distinct v6 sound from behind and bingo, caught a glimpse of a Azure zed going the opposite direction. Didnt catch any of the number plate. Anyway sounded good whoever you are
  3. Welcome from Winchester Plenty of folks down this way, keep an eye out in the meets section - South Section.
  4. I hope they have absolute hell whilst in prison and get what's coming to them.
  5. Lovely jubbly !
  6. I know whose this is If I'm thinking correctly. Local to me and was running TT and I won't say anymore.
  7. All the best with the property!
  8. Welcome Just down the road at Winchester.
  9. What shall I do next to the Z....

    1. spursmaddave

      spursmaddave

      Sell and buy a better colour one...

    2. Humpy

      Humpy

      Dave you shall burn in hell for those sort of comments! Saying that I always have liked Azure!

  10. Humpy

    Zed

  11. Humpy

    Zed

  12. Humpy

    Humpy Z

×
×
  • Create New...