Jump to content

Humpy

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    7,865
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Humpy

  1. Not normally a fan of spoilers that sort of size and style but im liking this one alot.
  2. Spotted a gun metal 350z with twin air scoops on the front turning into the main road into South Wonston.
  3. Good effort Bob and Nette Looks lovely jubbly!
  4. Well when you said short clip I didnt realise you meant like a 3 second short clip Sounded good for those 2 seconds though
  5. Hello and welcome
  6. Just another heads up, not sure if this has already been posted or not regarding this bug. http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/24220206
  7. Very nice indeed
  8. Freaking awesome!
  9. +1 on Meg tyre gel and applicator
  10. A very good friend of mine mate had a dump on a 747 back from New York and grounded the flight - true story.
  11. They look fantastic on the 350z, I was sceptical myself at first then I met up with Peteman ( can't remember his exact forum name ) who had them on his 350 and they looked spot on.
  12. As long as it suits yours needs then fair play. Looks like its in a fantastic condition and order
  13. Just did that mission with the Aliens to, certainly different to say the least.
  14. AKA custom made to make your ears bleed
  15. Dam do I go up Tesco's and get myself a copy, i just know I wont sleep this week if I do.
  16. Welcome to the forum If your wanting big hp expect a big wallet needed to achieve this.
  17. What the truck..... Those crazy Japs
  18. Welcome to the mad house
  19. Dam just saw this this thread. Hope it sells to another like minded owner like yourself Darren and it certainly is a cracking car. Glwts. So is the next car a secret as such?
  20. Welcome
  21. Awesome pictures and I have to agree with Dedman but that Z in the sky is
  22. Thanks to Keyser taking the pictures on the M3 en route to the recent Grass Hopper meet
  23. Welcome
  24. Welcome to the forum
×
×
  • Create New...