Jump to content

Humpy

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    7,865
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Humpy

  1. Don't get the do-luck kit it looks rubbish. Go really wild and do something different
  2. Happy birthday Neil, have a good one
  3. Welcome
  4. Totally agree with you in on this day. If they didn't act like complete tits it would be alright, sadly it has ruined it for those who do it in a sensible manner.
  5. Use to go pink when naughty, that's funny Breeders did say they will send update pictures half way through which I imagine will be next week I hope
  6. That's ashame Colin, we are members on Checkatrade and has been fantastic for the customers and for ourselves. Great way for us to generate extra work and for the customer to read other customers reviews on us as a company/workmanship. As you say best way to get work is by word of mouth/recommendation from friends but if you cannot get a trade via this then checkatrade or similar would be my next best bet! Sorry to go off topic Chirag I do hope you can find a resolution that you are happy with, sounds like you had a crap experience. Don't know how rated people work exactly but worth raising this issue with them asap.
  7. Good thinking batman!
  8. I am very tempted myself, looks like no christmas presents for anyone else this year. Presents to myself it is
  9. Happy birthday Dan
  10. 6 point minimum IMO - 4 point is either a rear cage or a roll bar - the (ever ongoing / on hold Mini project for my daughter) we put a 6 point FIA approved cage with the added diagonals and door bars. But it depends what you want it for - to make the car stiffer for handling and to give a mount for harnesses a 4 point will do that - to keep you shaken but not stirred in a major off then go 6 at least EDIT: PS Watching with intrest - great project Usage will be mostly road, spirited driving, some track use (but not really flatout type of driving), etc. I dont want the cage interfering with the front of the car for getting in/out and just because I will see it. I also think a front cage will detract in the event of a future sale. Harness, rigidity and some additional impact/rollover protection is good enough (I hope!). Then rear half / 4 point should do all you need I just like having an FIA approved cage round me when I'm on track - mainly cause I have fast cars but I'm not a very good driver Not a very good driver - Please remind me of that next time I go out in one of your cars
  11. +1000000 for the seats they do look lovely, are they as comfortable as they look?
  12. I was thinking more of this one, certainly hits the spot for me.....
  13. Dam got beat to it by the others.
  14. Very nice ATTAK
  15. Happy birthday all! Hope it is a good one :claps:
  16. Happy birthday dude!
  17. And so it begins
  18. Very tidy mate
  19. Welcome Ps. post pictures or you dont have one
  20. I'm getting my body work done with Bodycraft in Winchester who I used for spraying my bonnet and spoiler. He seems to know his stuff and has kept me updated with everything regarding the problems he is encountering with the kit etc.
  21. Happy birthday Netti, have a awesome day
×
×
  • Create New...