Jump to content

Humpy

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    7,865
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Humpy

  1. Well that is one for the mantle piece Grundy
  2. Only picture I have worth posting of this Christmas take is of Chris Chocolate donuts Chris.... No he has now moved onto drinking oil
  3. Happy birthday Rich
  4. Probably. Yes it was me asking about 0-100 times .... Got shot down pretty quick , because nobody speeds on this forum To be I honest I don't speed, I go so slow I normally end up going backwards
  5. Beautiful and tastefully done. Love these motors
  6. Bob is expecting..... A large delivery of Krispy cremes and needs more room to fit them all
  7. I dont see what the problem is
  8. Good luck and I am sure this will go quick
  9. Try not to spend more money on the zed.....
  10. Just got back and yep Matt has done an epic job of doing slight damage to the engine......... Great to see you all today as always
  11. Merry Christmas all
  12. Absolute peach mate and much clearer pictures
  13. Purple nuts
  14. Humpy

    Do you like Do-Luck

    First time I went to Chilli's I saw Tonys car and I knew that one day I would get that kit.... Only took me like 4 years Black housing bi-xenons sound different, will try find some pictures later.
  15. Humpy

    Do you like Do-Luck

    Unwrapped these bad boys this morning, absolutely stunning purple
  16. Humpy

    Do you like Do-Luck

    I am actually only 4ft 9''
  17. Humpy

    Do you like Do-Luck

    Nope you are totally right mate and I said that to my brother who said ' so you must be finished cosmetics wise ' and I duly said nope need to change the head lights! Doh!
  18. Took my car for a spin today as it has been in for a make over and was nice to jump in it again. Ended up taking a few photos Just look at that mighty fine ass!
  19. Thats awesome Does it come with a warning - May contain nuts..... and spanners and engines
  20. The king of bling is back in the house, looking good bro
  21. ah, but, when they crack it open.............and find that its empty... Then they have another problem
  22. Fantastic looking zed Cal, every mod you have done has been spot on in my opinion. Love it!
×
×
  • Create New...