Jump to content

Humpy

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    7,865
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Humpy

  1. Good point I think I might just put mine up for sale now
  2. One in the for sale thread I believe....
  3. Someone mention food....
  4. Nice one Tom Should be an awesome day
  5. +1
  6. Fantastic stuff that dream topping Getting the engine in is a bit meh Awesome stuff!!
  7. Don't talk about houses! One day I might explain what happened, still to traumatic Good luck though mate
  8. Looks great Mark
  9. No problem mate, pleased to of been assistance
  10. Oh man sorry to hear this mate but obviously the right time etc. Hope to see you at the next salisbury meet and at the z shed
  11. Papa, will do tomorrow as I am currently not at home until then
  12. Happy birthday Mike
  13. Was only a matter of time Chris
  14. Just think of that early start with no one else on the roads, best driving time
  15. Not yet mate, if your on a computer you can find out when he was last online I believe. Probably just a busy man with work and life
  16. Cheers broski
  17. Can some copy and paste me in the list please, really struggle on this phone.
  18. I will take the red carbon fibre engine cover please. PM on route
  19. Welcome and great looking zed
  20. Good to meet you today Vlad, "is it in yet?" Yes, same, was great to meet you mate! Haha that definitely was a phrase of the day! as well as "just do it up finger tight...it will be fine" That's the normal procedure at the zed shed
  21. Donuts gone in 60 seconds surely
  22. I try to pop down one weekend
  23. I say carry on
  24. Well done mate, keep on posting
×
×
  • Create New...