Jump to content

coldel

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    14,064
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by coldel

  1. There has been a number of threads recently on insurance on young drivers, a quick search either with the search function or a browse of the relevant sub-forum will turn them up.
  2. Keep an eye out for a red loud Toyota, I live in Richmond just down the road from there!
  3. Remember heat reactive clothing?
  4. Good to hear, cannot imagine what a nightmare this is. Good luck relocating.
  5. Yes wheels need sorting, not my cup of tea at all but great wrap.
  6. Sold - thread locked
  7. I'm going to send you one now. PM me your address. Or if anyone else has it, PM me Col's address I am 'pretty sure' no one has my new address, I made the mistake before of handing out my address to Doogyrev who originally landed me with the now infamous 350z 'artwork' off ebay.
  8. An 'I heart Ekona' tshirt
  9. coldel

    Supra MkV

    £50K in '93 would be £93K today, adjusted for inflation. I'd expect that to be about right. I don't know where BMW will pitch their version, given the i8 exists at close to that price point. However, no-one in their right mind will pay £90K for a Toyota. Tbh, I can't see anyone paying £50K for a Toyota! Oi, leave off the Toyota bashing
  10. Thats a good peak gain. What you are feeling though are the gains under the line across the rev range which are much more important numbers that the single 17bhp peak measurement give you.
  11. I had a good look at Payco's car after leather work was done on lots of the interior and the quality was exceptional. If you are anything like me, the tiniest of issues would drive me to distraction. Paycos car was perfect, utterly perfect inside with the seats and everything else done. Again not doubting your handiwork but if you can get to within 25% of the finish of that with some ebay/first effort I think you will have done very well.
  12. coldel

    Supra MkV

    Its worth watching Apex on Netflix, they talk about hypercar development on there (and A Faster Horse) and talk about concept cars, how they are literally undriveable, that they are there to create wow/interest rather than show a real design. For the camo above, they could also be just testing the chassis, the bodywork could be very early stages for all we know.
  13. Checked both on Vehicle Check and they both have almost clean MoT history of no advisories. The coupe was run in 2010 a number of times though on tyres beyond legal limit and came up on the MoTs then. So might have a little bit of a less cared for history. I think as above, do you want a coupe or a roadster - coupe looks better but for the money you are getting much more car with the roadster.
  14. Ha I did that in my R33 once, it had darkened rear windows, bloody loud aggressive looking machine - pulled in outside Mothercare in Kew, I think people were ready to challenge me there and then till the little fella appeared in my arms from the back
  15. I think I just bought some steel ones from Homebase or something to replace mine...looked nice and shiny.
  16. Oh bloody hell thats crap - presume insurance can help sort out relocation?
  17. Any idea what started it?
  18. coldel

    Essex Members?

    Just look around, so over the tops of roof lines of houses, you might see a big wing going past the other side, that will be Dan in his discreet BMW.
  19. It works fine if you know the secret
  20. Does the OEM strut brace clear the Kinetix plenum? It certainly doesn't look like it would clear the piping on the right hand side?
  21. Surely that particular scenario was considered in the location of said cup holder by Nissan engineers...?!
  22. Approved, but as its collection can you add a location.
  23. coldel

    New wheels

    Moved
×
×
  • Create New...