Jump to content

coldel

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    14,064
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by coldel

  1. Getting there, I managed to play one whole Rush game just now, got into the second one and the whole game crashed and having to reset PS3 as we speak...have to say its a bloody awful effort at a game launch, might just revert back to BF2!
  2. Drove to Peterborough and back today...saw a whole load of stupid stuff, dont get me wrong I make mistakes, but they are errors, not stupid driving. Hit a sudden downpour around 7pm on the way back, everyone slows down on the motorway, sensible, as soon as the rain passes people speed right back up again to 90 odd mph...rain landing on your car doesn't cause accidents, water on the road does and it doesn't just vanish the second the rain stops Its also strongly advised in the highway code that if you are driving a lorry, which is speed limited, that if you wish to overtake another lorry that is going 0.00001mph slower than you, that you do it just as you approach a steep incline so that you occupy two out of three lanes for as long as possible and in some cases appear to go backwards. BMWs have right of way on the outside lane of any motorway. Driving three feet away from the car in front at 70mph in the rain is perfectly fine if you are in a van or people carrier because 'you are seated higher up and can see more' as your vehicle at 70mph has a stopping distance of just under three feet. When motorbikes overtake on normal roads, its up to the car on the opposite side to move out of the way of the motorbike driving at it on the wrong side of the road.
  3. It didn't say she drove to work, just that she had her car keys in her bag. Rather bizarre Admiral claiming that she was followed home that night, more likely she had some address ID in her bag and they simply went and stole the car based on that I would have thought. Either way, usual coorporate bullying that you have to come to expect.
  4. Boiling water, a sponge, some dental floss, some white spirit and a bottle of car polish and getting it off becomes a whole lot easier
  5. I am going for the GTR...it was my first instinct, am gonna do it, something which I can't put my finger on is making me go that way...
  6. Gonna be an expensive next couple of weeks for Graham if this comes to fruition!
  7. Sticky tape works fine, put all my new plates on with it
  8. You gave the game away...I mailed it over to him this morning
  9. Or go for the one which is within purchasing range and tempt myself even more to save up for it Its at a track in Cranleigh, not sure what one. Think I will go for the GTR, very fast, easier to handle and be braver with and I think will get more track time with - I am not a very fast track driver
  10. Wife bought me an experience a while back which I couldnt do for various reasons so I am exchanging the voucher for something else. Only have to pay an extra £20 to do one of the above (and they are all local so not far to go) and exchange the voucher - its with red letter days. Whats interesting between the Gallardo and GTR is that it says on the description you get seven miles in the Lambo but 4 laps in the GTR, and they are on the same circuit and cost the same...
  11. Have an experience day voucher to use up...can choose to drive one of the above three. Haven't driven any of them...but am tempted by the GTR, just to see what its like. Any views?
  12. Currently £5 guy also said to contact for a buy it now price... http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NISSAN-350Z-LUGGAGE-NET-NO-RESERVE-BRAND-NEW-/150688029945
  13. Just 9hrs to go guys, quick! I just looked at the ad again...i am laughing out loud in the office, people are staring but I just dont care
  14. Cheers guys
  15. Anyone tried pairing it with the Zed bluetooth system, does it work ok?
×
×
  • Create New...