Jump to content

coldel

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    14,064
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by coldel

  1. coldel

    GTR Body kit

    I passed an old diesel BMW with a fake M badge on the back struggling down the motorway, and agree that looks ridiculous - but clearly this is a 350z with an aftermarket bumper...I actually think it looks fine, not something I would have, but looks fine.
  2. coldel

    GTR Body kit

    I think if the GTR didnt exist, everyone would be saying its a great look - based on LOOKS alone, it looks good I think. It's not trying to be a GTR in performance just giving it a more aggressive look isnt it?
  3. Proud of myself, recorded a sound clip, then started swearing at the mac because no websites will allow an MP3 to be hosted that I have accounts with, couldnt convert it but in the end learnt how to use iMovie So may as well post up what I did, at least you can hear the Stillen noise...you need volume down a bit but should hear it suck the air in (most notable on the second rev) and add a bit of menace to the engine
×
×
  • Create New...