Jump to content

coldel

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    14,064
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by coldel

  1. I guess the argument is that alternatives were on offer which were turned down, it really comes down to whether the alternatives were a viable alternative because of the fuel source? If they were much cheaper than the Model X hire car and the cost is significant, then I guess the insurance company might have pushed back?
  2. Exactly, type is not defined in any shape or form hence how grey it is and not black and white at all. In the context of GZs issues, he wanted an electric SUV and wasn't interested in a petrol/diesel alternative, even if it was powerful and a luxury car.
  3. Still seems grey to me? A Kia Sportage is the same type of car as a Model X, just that one is electric powered one isn't? Type for me is defined as hatchback, SUV, etc?
  4. In case you want to have a BBQ...
  5. Wasn't that car on here at some point?
  6. Sold - thread locked
  7. I stumbled upon this when going through a cupboard of car stuff I have collected over the years, as I sold my zed a few years back this should certainly be moved on to a new owner. Its a hardback book of the development of the 350z with accompanying DVD. Comes in hardback sleeve (which has slight crinkle on the corner) but otherwise in great condition. Content: Pages 10-11 Sensation begins with a Z Pages 12-31 Lust then Love Pages 32-51 Gentlemen! Start your engines Pages 52-59 The immortal 'Z' If you plan on owning your zed for a while and want some accompanying literature about how it came about, this would be a great addition. Looking for £25 posted mainland UK.
  8. You would want to check in with the bodyshop but I would imagine you want at least 4-6 weeks between spray and wrap as well?
  9. Sorry I am actually now out of this sorry guys
  10. The forum is under constant development still, apparently some theme resets were hit unintentionally last night whilst the team were working on it which we hope to resolve today.
  11. I think Humpy won the RC car?
  12. Just watching people waling between the two cars was excruciating! So yes we parked very close to try and force people to walk around - although there still seemed members of the public that thought it was perfectly fine to sit on the bonnet of the cars (not mine!) which again was just astonishing!
  13. To echo what others said, well done for staying on top of it all Al (Lexx) whilst shunting an aircraft carrier and overseeing a forum upgrade at the same time, who said men couldn't multi-task Fantastic time had by all I believe - some very funny moments as well as some very poignant ones too.
  14. I have a vented bonnet on my celica (comes as standard!) and no problems at all. Obviously a different car of course...I know Bradders on here put vents into his about a year ago, drop him a PM and see how he got on.
  15. You are not a foreigner, you have 'settled status' Adrian
  16. Never fear Bri, there will be the odd NC500 veteran there
  17. Yes I finally got done yesterday morning
  18. Loving Gyeon stuff at the moment, I have their microfibre towel wash too I bought these from Amazon, very plush and still going strong a couple of months later https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01KF4DW82 the big towel dries the entire car no problem.
  19. GLRNET on here has a Varis lip, looking at his car fitment looks a bit better, but nothing between them really so could be genuine.
  20. Exchange rate not as good as it used to be... quite a few for sale at the moment on eBay
  21. Loving the blue one you linked...
  22. Whole sub forum on brake options, quite a few recent discussions also https://www.350z-uk.com/forum/53-brakes/
  23. Modded G35s look great good stuff
  24. I have read a few stories on the BDRC decision and ultimately it seems that if they are losing money then why continue? They are a business at the end of the day and it appears that many other tracks on the F1 calendar receive huge government subsidies to host the event whereas they receive nothing from the UK government which makes profitability difficult (and pricing high).
×
×
  • Create New...