Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. plastidip ??? As soon as I can spend a little cash, I'm gonna get me some red tommy k zeds. where from ? - I want to replace the nissan burger badges but can't find anything
  2. I can only eject a cd once the disc has had a chance to cool down - has anyone else had this problem ?
  3. plastidip ???
  4. Has everyone else noticed how they are todays ipad 2 winner ......... better be quick though, as time is running out
  5. First car - I was 17/18 - needed cheap -- so don't laugh a 950cc Talbot Samba - bright red, painted the steel wheels white and fitted massive rally spotlights + a rev counter pod I'm sure it went faster and rolled round corners better after that
  6. I'm a Building Surveyor (i'm always being asked "do you know any decent plumbers/electricians") - do it now !!!!!! - you won't regret it or go for plumbing both are trades that are needed and will always be needed - eventually you can work for yourself and start earning proper money
  7. definitely go for the meguairs tyre gel - last ages and looks good
  8. good choice ---- not ghey tho .......but you can get them in grey, silver, black etc
  9. anywhere ?????
  10. as I was watching it, I though there is no way this is going to run......its just a model !! wow - what is fueling it ?
  11. branded a chav i could handle...........but the shame of being exiled
  12. Thinking of having some tints put on and as I'm visiting Stratford-upon-Avon on Wednesday, was wondering if there was anywhere close by I could visit to have a look (and if said company was any good) thanks
  13. +1 on the new shape CRV - I have one didn't put a foot wrong in the snow and we average 36mpg (oil burner) and thats town stop/start driving as well - not exactly a quick car (not meant to be I suppose)
  14. regulars ?? - are you like his supplier bro, dude
  15. how on earth does you dad get prosecuted for dangerous driving ??? he stopped in time and then was shunted the Law is an ass (or was it just plod)
  16. he has a seller !! ?? is he the buyer then ??
  17. I thought that the MOT was a moment in time and that whilst you may pass at that point, as soon as your on the road again and lets say get get stopped by the old Bill - then the car may (or may not) be roadworthy - even with a passed MOT
  18. nah - 1:27s
  19. this'll work I think
  20. it does this on mine as well still loads of tread - and it only happens when its cold.....so my thoughts were the inflexibility of the cold rubber Potenza RE050
  21. it's disappeared again ???
  22. nope - they're more swirly - 'fraid I prefer the originals
  23. ioneabee

    Very disco!

    ah - now there's your problem.......an iphone !!!
×
×
  • Create New...