Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. I used to play COD a fair bit and you'd get these sort of stupid comments (especially as I used to camp, then move a bit and camp again ). It started to really annoy me because I thought that I could play the game how I wanted ?? and considering I was camping - they knew where I was !!! in the end I just started laughing at them and throwing abuse back to goad them even more
  2. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/motoring/new ... e-say.html
  3. +1 I think they're just right and suit it perfectly - specially my smoked ones
  4. Nails or Jaws !!
  5. you need a new fence as well
  6. when using the onboard handsfree kit, I can hear perfectly clearly my caller, but appernetly I'm blanking out on their end all the time !! This is not a connection or signal issue (as far as I can tell) - as my phone is showing full signal (HTC) Does anyone else get this or know anything about it ? I'm about to log it as a warranty issue with the dealer
  7. There are a couple of reasons (or excuses) the turbine is incapable of running in high wind situations - they "break" and are expensive to fix, so they get locked down - this is the most likely the energy produced can not be effectively put back into the grid - ie nowhere for it to go it might already be broke !! and too costly to fix
  8. I went last year (pressie from my dear missus for my 45th) lots of fireworks and flames on stage + the 3 usual air heads the outer displays were ok, but not a lot there unfortunately - although this was the 1st time I'd sat in a 370 and it pretty much decided me at that point but overall a good day out
  9. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-370Z-T ... 35b6fdf85b
  10. This was done previously by another member, but the details were deleted !! Please don't add yourself (for now) Please PM me your basic location ie a town centre or perhaps just the 1st 4 letters/numbers of your post code and I'll add it for you http://www.pinmaps.net/map/813/350370zuk/350370zuk
  11. So after 5 weeks or so, done 1500 miles (she's my daily) if i'm reading the book correctly, first service is due at 9000 miles (freebie) seems to me a long way off for a "performance" engine ? is this correct ? cheers
  12. A smilie face ???
  13. I is sleepsing - goez away I''z really is sleepsing.....and I'm not gay......I'z just comfy Really !!!!......goez away .... I'z is sleepsing
  14. it looks like one thats going to be ripped off as soon as the car makes any attempt at moving
  15. except I want the horses and the flames and the merc symbol and and and ......
  16. I'm the reverse I think the bumper is ok(ish) but the rest especially the gold wheels
  17. 4 bids so far
  18. well I suppose it has got a big "but" unless of course you meant to "buy" a lotto ticket ??
  19. so Dolphin then ? when changing to this (if he isn't already on that) - I have to tell them its for an iphone ?
  20. just bought one for my son for Christmas (PAYG) - I've heard that it takes a tiny sim card ??? - he currently has a 5 year old phone which I assume takes a normal 15mmx25mm sim Do i need to get him a new sim (phone hasn't arrived yet) - he's with orange - I assume if i contact them they'll put one in the post FOC and then have to port his number after that ?
  21. reversing camera on my CRV - super helpful !! I live in a cul-de-sac - reversed out the other night and some inconsiderate neighbour had parked their car on the opposite side to my drive - saw it with millimetres to go through the reversing camera
  22. Be careful, my car was vandalised slightly when parked under a tree. I'm not sure why but some morons near me are apparently targeting only cars parked under trees. don't start again
  23. feather board still to go down that side - but yep, point taken re bottom of fence and posts
  24. my solution viewtopic.php?f=70&t=54959 and you think yours is overkill
  25. even against the "benefits" of the GT edition (mine) - I still prefer this one
×
×
  • Create New...