Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. erm.... I wasn't given a choice ?? but as its on the black rose colour (black would be the same) it's not too shouty - so I'm ok with it on the white, however, it's very distinctive
  2. hmm - there's another 350 around here then ?? nope sorry mate - will be picking up my 370 next friday (7th), and have spent enough what have you replaced the Z with ? hopefully see the Karmann around soon then
  3. ioneabee

    my 350z so far

    the other side to having a white one is that all dirt spots show up very easily ie dead flys, live flys vomiting, tar spots etc etc I've had both colours and am now going back to black (ish) (black rose) so bottom line is its one negative thing or the other - neither argument wins
  4. quick - trade it in and get a CRV........much better.......I have one, so it must be
  5. arrived today - cheers odd how our postal system works ?
  6. ioneabee

    Gone Black

    you just need to keep applying tyre black
  7. He's lucky he made it past 12 hours. Honestly, they are the funny threads, the rest were totally incoherent and scary! I've never seen that one before! Classic is it me ?....... I just couldn't understand what he was saying - I generally have a good grasp of gobeldegook, but that one was step further again
  8. That stealth black one - really does it for me
  9. Hey mate - have i seen you occaisionally parking up near the ramp in the multi-storey in Carmarthen - (furthest point in the car park ) and were you in the Pembs classic car rally last month ? if so - hello
  10. AGREED now - tell my Mrs !!
  11. i showed this to my wife and she just looked at me and said "don't....you.....even....dare !!!!!!"
  12. don't forget - before and after
  13. ioneabee

    ZCON USA 2011

    why do our colonial cousins keep calling ZED - ZEE it baffles me
  14. bloody royal mail 1st to pay and not received not in any hurry though - zed not arrived yet
  15. I think he means your chin - not the Z
  16. MY2010+ come with the HDD system so no disc (not even as a backup incase something goes wrong) o great I love pre-loaded stuff that doesn't give you the facility to factory re-set (from an external source) (I repair computers in my spare time !!)
  17. hey waltong does this edition come with sat nav discs - I know its all pre-loaded anyway, just wondered if the discs were in the folder as well ?
  18. Not being funny, but they've never made a Cayman with bare metal paint on the interior. Some quality but easily markable plastics yes, but no bare metal. well, the central tunnel was bright yellow IIRC - same as outside (i could be wrong though - it was a while ago) Ah, I see what you mean now! That's an option on the cars, and you pay more for that than you do to have the usual soft-touch plastics. I'd love to get mine re-done in either Guards Red or Basalt Black, but the cost to do it outside of the first build in the factory is somewhat less than appealing. so an option to have less is more !!!!!!
  19. Not being funny, but they've never made a Cayman with bare metal paint on the interior. Some quality but easily markable plastics yes, but no bare metal. well, the central tunnel was bright yellow IIRC - same as outside (i could be wrong though - it was a while ago)
  20. 3.2lt 05 plate up for £16999 47k on the clock sat nav - is it a green screen tho - i didn't turn it on the soft top is very "clunky" and the last clip to finally lock it in place nearly took my fingers off oh and it must have had a lot of extras etc..............it even had carpets !!! i also tried a cayman a few months ago and interior wise that had bare metal paint on show all over
  21. went for a play in one of these today really nice noise from it (sports exhaust), but the interior is just so..............dated goes well tho
  22. did you hang around 'till they came back to ask them their opinion on their parking
  23. I'm sure you said that about mine too and erm... its not white Easy tiger, I think I was talking about the GT Edition generally, plus you never told me what colour you where going for til I saw you posts - methinks it's the salesman in you
  24. payment made and pm sent - cheers
×
×
  • Create New...