Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. I've gotta be the smallest person here then at 5'3" and a bit (on a good day) and can't say I've noticed a problem in my test drives so far
  2. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/110650825929? ... 1423.l2649
  3. just had a quote from esure - £350 ish and then had another one from Adrian Flux for £934... - I thought they were supposed to be competitive ??? - telephone call awaited
  4. my wife often says that if i didn't have myself to talk to......... anywho ... bit of an update message from the dealer today - the car is now in the showroom still can't collect until 1st week of October, but am going up to have a drool and get some piccies next week oh and it the only colour to have - Black Rose
  5. anyone know what picture No 10 is ?? I'm just guessing some sort of kit car ........
  6. Patience my young Padawan ok here you go - but i apologise for the poor photos (and unlike everyone else it was the cameras fault )
  7. oh dear, dear me - saesneg look it up on google
  8. ioneabee

    My new car

    ok - I couldn't resist
  9. ioneabee

    My new car

    or you could just paint flames along the side I could resurrect those piccies/movie clip of that 350 in the USA again if you want to show you how its done
  10. Having a nice afternoon and picnic with my family watching the old cars rumble by and all of a sudden a GM 350z roars past . Whoever you are ...... don't deny it, you were in the rally---- you had the registration number in the front windscreen That was me waving madly at you outside Narberth Primary School I'm gonna enter next year then.... perhaps we can have a few more as well ?
  11. thats sounds absolutely awesome !! - probably just a tad too loud however the berks set up - innitially I thought that was too quiet until the moving shots and that then was just
  12. i just get car not found ??
  13. Let the reverse bidding commence
  14. thats because yours is such an unusual colour, nice but.....unusual
  15. okely dokely - I'll have one for the coupe please post or pm when and how you need paying thanks
  16. Have you managed to find out how much "adjustment" these need in order to fit the 370 ?
  17. No worries I will drop you a PM when I have them any chance you can .iso them and upload to a share facility ? ie dropbox or something like that ? thanks
  18. linky no worky re-did it and it worked - strange however, thats a raid driver not a sata driver ?
  19. that would be brilliant thanks my 8yr old daughter can wait that long
  20. without doing an "unauthorised" download, I've only got the licence key for win xp and I'd rather not shell out on a new OS for an older computer
  21. majorly off topic - but i can see that there is a lot of all sorts of experience on here....so here goes got an old portege M400 Tablet laptop with Win XP tablet edition installed, just gone T up ! I have no cd's for it, but have downloaded an ISO on 2 disks, the first is win xp, the second i'm told is the tablet edition extras I can get drivers off the Toshiba site. booted from the disk, it ran through the usual loading stuff, but then I come up my problem....the hard drive must be sata, because xp can't recognise it ie no hard drive installed message. There don't appear to be any sata drivers on the tosh website and i have no idea which ones it would want to search ?? also, once i get the drivers, how do i instal them at start uo....no floppy drive !! thanks in advance if anyone can help Andy
  22. Have the TG team done a full road test of the 370 yet ? if they have, is there a downloadable iplayer/utube clip thingy ? I'm sure clarkson will hate it mind and probably call it a Datsun
  23. just why do people do this ?? someone, somewhere must be buying them
  24. I'm surrounded by trees - how good was your result ?
×
×
  • Create New...