Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. isn't that what they call cut and shunt ?
  2. It was a deal I could not say No too.... aw go on - at least give us a rough guide ?
  3. So it's not only Britain that has miles and miles of useless coned off areas
  4. I test drove a 200 about 2 weeks ago - seriously under-powered and under-whelmed tried to get the dealer to get a 350 for me to try.......but he never came up with one, but would expect that to be more than adequate
  5. Beautifull as it is - we are now heading into the realms of being able to get a 370 for just a few grand more !! just my two penneth
  6. that link doesn't work for me - I get "oops - you seem to have taken a wrong turn....." etc
  7. If you do decide to go, think of all the extra cash that you'll make and then when you come back you can get a 370 instead
  8. Go faster stripes
  9. Funnily enough thats exactly what i have just done brought mine down and my misses down by over £400 in total. So i am now £650 with protected no claims, extra personal cover, £250 excess. which i think is bloody impressive considering im only 25, and I have my missed who is 24 on the car aswell. They brought her insurance down from £700+ with £800 excess to £400, £500 excess on her Mini Cooper s with me on it aswell. Really chuffed. (with out protection mine would be sub £600 i am paying around £90 to protect but kind of figurered at my age its worth doing) In my experience (and I'm an old fart too) - protecting your no claims is a con - I had a bump a fair few years back, no claims was protected but my premium went through the roof - go figure
  10. Also you could try these http://www.alloygator.co.uk/home.asp
  11. Can you forward it to me as well please ? I'll PM you my email thanks
  12. £40 ?? ----- that'll put about a fingers depth worth in
  13. according to Nissan website this morning - not GT Edition related - price for business lease has now dropped to £365 + the demon ..... oh yes
  14. oh just great !!!! just when I'd settled for going for the standard GT - they go and do this to us
  15. viewtopic.php?f=70&t=47706 there's probably an update to this now - wait for chris 'I to come on line
  16. currently driving a white Audi TT - goes back in October (lease) and am on the hunt for a 370 I'll have a look round for you and post back re super unleaded - only one I know for certain at the moment is Tesco in Haverfordwest
  17. does this one have an aftermarket exhaust system on it ? I think i saw it in Carmarthen last week - but owned by someone living outside Haverfordwest ? No it's totally standard (at the moment ) but is based near Narberth. oo, oo where where ! - I haven't seen one around here, other than the one Milford side of H/West
  18. does this one have an aftermarket exhaust system on it ? I think i saw it in Carmarthen last week - but owned by someone living outside Haverfordwest ?
  19. My mate built his own exhaust system with manifolds, bends, you name it for a Cobra all out of S/S he could do it !! but methinks west wales might be a bit far
  20. I sold a merc C220 on ebay with about 3 days still to run on auction buyer came from Leeds to SW Wales - thats about 7 Hours !! he wanted to knock it down by 1K - but my thinking was he'd travelled all that way and was unlikely to go away empty handed - so stuck with my asking price. he asked me to drive him to the bank (about 12 miles away).....i got a bit nervous at this point ..but carried on anyway all worked fine, he transferred 9K straight into my account from his (luckily he banked with Halifax too), we drove back to my place and off he went tip here then is don't let the seller know how far you've travelled
  21. Speed wise - you're going to get a more accurate result from the sat nav as its giving you a measurement over the ground, whereas speedos are factury adjusted downwards - it helps you keep within the speed limit
  22. GM, private plate with aftermarket exhaust system (i'm not knowledgable enough to identify it), but looked like it would make an interesting tune, parked up in the multi storey
  23. ioneabee

    BMW Mini's?

    +1 mate of mine had to change gear box after 2 years ownership - no warranty !!
×
×
  • Create New...