Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. Lol, that got me too for a second (with no manual in the car), the first time I drove a 370 and had to go an put some fuel in tank. Looked for the button, then thought to myself, lets see if there's a release on the flap. Much to the amusement of my co-pilot as we were heading off to do a rally. I got caught like this in a mercedes I had - I spent 10minutes walking around the car in the petrol station until someone took pity on me and just pressed the fuel filler cover
  2. unfortunately - that little nugget isn't quite true - the manufacturers haven't all "signed" up to it and many don't follow this so obvious good idea
  3. damn - I forgot about that
  4. my counter arguement to him was - "well you know Cardiff is only another 20mins up the road and they've already agreed......" so he gave in including 2.5K off list - so I'm happy with that
  5. now that I would be impressed with
  6. I haggled ........ a lot !!! and will get luxury car mats and half a tank of fuel
  7. is it true that you have to pull over to make a "hands free" call ? whats the point in that ???
  8. your Z appears to have fallen over and shrunk
  9. I was under the impression that you could take it anywhere - so long as the independant used genuine Nissan parts, then the warranty would be unaffected ........ is this not right ?
  10. ioneabee

    Perfect Z...

    There's some pretty weird (and nasty) comments posted below the vid
  11. I had a black merc - but as has been said, tends to be a fairly common colour colour and a nightmare to keep clean (wonderfull after a wash tho) now have a white audi TT - really stands out, you get noticed, but... if a fly sits on it (and usually pukes up on it) its VERY visible I've now ordered the 370 in black rose - who knows how this will turn out these are the only photo's I've found of the GT ed in this colour
  12. as the old proverb says - never buy a used hire car !!! or something like that anyway - maybe I just made it up ?
×
×
  • Create New...