Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. I was thinking of sharing that with my wife.........but then thought better of it
  2. OK - will, I've succumbed and going for a little something extra as well add me as No 3
  3. nope, nothing to look at here ladies and gents - move on please, Nothing to see
  4. There's definately some candidates in there for next years calendar
  5. you have lawn ???? - I mowed my moss today
  6. Wills car definately felt stiffer.....but that could be because of the necessary extra bracing due to lack of roof - but it sure was really nice to sit in a drop top, with the sound of the stillen as the music track and the wind and the sun.........
  7. Fwge pen ol Cymraes I don't think the direct translation helps much either
  8. thats no way to describe wills dad
  9. a very technical term for you ... "sprinkle" = female Z owner
  10. or Wales
  11. Surprising how many people seem to suffer from this me included I got the option of a secondment to a different department for a year and nearly took their hand off in the process - I go back though in 2 weeks time,however..........the A**hole who made my life hell, was, lets just say.....encouraged to leave and he kindly obliged congrats and all the best for you in your new position ps what service are you operating manager of
  12. Welcome from another GT Edition owner (but I have the better colour )
  13. I might even have young Zedley with me - I hear he's always up for a photo opportunity Hopefully Squee has sent him on his way now
  14. She has already met me ....... I was waiting for you to pipe up .... that predictable aye absolutely
  15. She has already met me ....... I was waiting for you to pipe up
  16. Narberth Pembrokeshire - 88.6 miles to Abergavenny - wherever you like you're racking up some mileage in Rosie now and it'll be nice for Rosie to meet Jimbo AKA Rosie and Jim
  17. ooo - a definate possibility here - when were you thinking of ?
  18. Just had a thought, my parents live in hereford and ive got family in abergavenny. If im up that way visiting i could give you a bell and you could hear Rosie in the flesh. that would be great - my sister lives in Brecon, so I could visit her as well and a mini meet in South Wales ....... thats doable
  19. yep - that clip i posted has both and sounds I might now consider the gemini with berks HFC or go down your route and the stillen - choices, choices .......
  20. Now you've put the cat amongst the pidgeons (for me anyway) I was aiming for the Berks setup after hearing this clip so, what you're saying is that the invidia is a re-branded berks ?
  21. Nice wheels as well - but will be a bugger to clean
  22. other than the fact that when reversing - you can get within millimetres of any rearward offending articles ie a tight garage or parking in a limited length slot I'm all for them don't get me wrong though - I use all available tools at my disposal ie my eyes, wing mirrors, open the door if necessary
  23. This one turned up at my house last weekend - my son then invited for a quick spin out in it 5.7ltr V8 chevvy short block engine - took him 3 1/2 years to build - to make this even more impressive, this guy broke his back 20 years ago, in permanent pain and on sticks (so sort of lucky not to be in a wheelchair) the good looking fella in the passenger seat luckily doesn't follow his dad in the handsome stakes
×
×
  • Create New...