Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. what on earth is that "thing" on the front of the bonnet ? is it a cow catcher ?
  2. my son tells me I shouldn't go "trolling" - I have no idea what he means
  3. well ......................... I went phishing and seem to have caught everyone bar Ekona I think I'm going to have to clean her now
  4. went for a "spirited" spin over the mountains with the following consequences . . . . pictures to follow
  5. all that work for you - just because Wasso threw his toys out of the pram mind - once he gets to the age of us older fogies, he won't want to be reminded
  6. Definately - I clayed the front half of my CRV last week - the results are astounding when compared front to back - the front feels like wet glass, the rear feels, well, just slightly gritty
  7. this is serious news to me......... really did not think they were available for the zed at all however, that said ......... I do NOT want one, my innitial post was tongue in cheek - I have a shed for that sort of work
  8. yep - lots of people have their 350/370's chipped ........ its the soft paint work ya see ...
  9. Trailer delivered and now built - all good and no problems - easy to talk to on the phone as well now.......need to find a tow bar for the ZED
  10. well done...but grey with black what ?
  11. had mine done last week as well - no problems so far ......
  12. spoil sports - your ruining my illusions (and what I tell the wife)
  13. I was going to post something inappropriate - but thought better of it ....... as its your daughter, I'm glad I refrained
  14. +1 on that
  15. He's gonna have a long flight/sail to get to Bronzee - hope air holes and food etc are allowed for his trip down south
  16. The only other point I would add to the cons is the amount of noise coming from anything thrown up by the tyres into the wheel well - but not havig had a Zed before this I've got nothing to compare it with ? on the whole I average about 27-28 - although I managed 32 last week by driving like Miss Daisy (motorway too) watching Nissan Micras zoom past me ....have to say soon got fed up of that another point to watch for is set the cruise (say 56) on a level and straight bit of mway/dual carriage re-set all the mpg and average speed etc average speed now reads 52 ..... methinks the speedo is giving a large factor of error ?
  17. well - someone had to do it !!! if yours is Rosie - mine must be Jim congrats
  18. I'm Andy ... I'm just 'round the corner from you Chris .... not really I'm miles away ha ha and another Andy 'ere
  19. you need mass and separation ie the material you use must be fairly heavy and dense to stop air-born sound + seal around all the edges, and then (this is the difficult bit) try and avoid connecting it to the existing wall - the more fixings you use the more direct impact sound will transfer. The key is to get the small details right around all four edges - foam strips, silicone etc - all manufacturers will have details for their products
  20. haha - only a copper I have 2 friends (married) both coppers living a couple of doors away - very handy
  21. I would say yes - let them train you, however there is usually a tie in period for the amount of time and/or money .... say 2 years after completion
  22. that would be "envy" foam too - so good advert for you
  23. Here we go ..........
  24. Mine definately has it (GT Edition) - although as mentioned previously ...... its not something I rely on, whether its me not being careful enough about which to release 1st !! ??, sometimes it will hold, sometimes not Haven't really spent any time practicing with it
×
×
  • Create New...