Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. and the next competition will be.....guess Rosie's mileage
  2. When I turn up on Building sites - the usual thing I get is not "whats that" but ......"you're obviously paid too much" they then want me to approve their building work
  3. Well if you are ..... you're the friendliest and most accommodating snob I've ever met
  4. 47 - Building surveyor, occasional building control officer and SAP assessor Also runs for the hills !!
  5. Yep - I definitely do that That's a tax issue tho, not vat
  6. As i use my Zed on a daily basis for work purposes - are any car related purchases available for me to claim the VAT back I am VAT registered but haven't gone down the route of the petrol vat reclaim - far to complicated and probably not enough mileage I would estimate my business/private use to be in the region of 80% / 20%
  7. - they'll be cold by the time you eat them - so put in a vat claim
  8. I get - browser doesn't know how to open clip - rtsp is not associated with any program ie nothing to see here !!
  9. where's that drop top when I need it
  10. No - its the hitting bit at the end that kills
  11. close - Fishguard Lower Town Solva's just round the corner
  12. £292 bargain harder but I think I saw someone with it lower again
  13. well - I had another nice little trip out today in the glorious welsh sunshine now which way should we go ? I need to get in that box again
  14. will gets the prize - but should be excluded - 'cos he has welsh roots
  15. No takers on the pronounciation ?
  16. hmph - privaliges of admin
  17. yep - definately needed, specially after your departing comment..................sooooooo low
  18. There's no doubt that, thats the best colour for the 350 lovely job there
  19. well - I survived my trip from the delectable squee's house after a horrible spell stuck in the middle of nowhere for some indeterminable reason. Anyway - I turned up at oneabee's little place and had a little side trip over to Abergaveny to meet Will370z - I love his car too After getting back to Pembrokeshire we promptly headed for the mountains (well he said they were mountains but I think they were just hills. He now says that we can have a competition to correctly pronounce the name of this village - I haven't got a clue...he did laugh at my attempts just where is he taking me anyway we arrived - so the 1st person to correctly phonetically pronunce it wins.....well nothing really Then on a bit further you don't see many of these about these days and then we stopped at a couple of standing stones well that was it for today - something else tomorrow ?
  20. couple more photo's - finally got round to uploading them just to say - Wills Rosie is beautiful and the exhaust note is nothing like the sound clips -its way better than that
×
×
  • Create New...