Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. I'm sure this can get out of hand !!!
  2. 6 Hours !!!!!
  3. bit of this bit of that and lots of this clay barred this for the first time - massive differnce to the feel of the paintwork
  4. thats 2 then hello from me
  5. http://jodiemarie.co.uk/
  6. Live on Radio 2 at the moment - Brilliant she lives round the corner from me (well she was when she was growing up) - her family are all still here
  7. a sponge....... you used a sponge !!!!!! you be gettin scratchitis
  8. me too +10,000,000
  9. ii that Jack Black
  10. NOOOOoooooooo.......
  11. If you want to call it your 'pet' then who are we to judge I haven't googled it, not sure if it is a very clever spoof or not I deliberately left that open - wanted to see who would take the bait......now we know how your mind works
  12. unbeliveable half the fun is stroking your pet
  13. thats 28 pins now......and growing
  14. and (unfortunately) he's likely to need some of your "special" paint - it arrived today - so VERY big thanks to Toby for mixing me some for stone chips
  15. because - there's none around of decent quality and close enough to make it worth while.....simples
  16. any one used this site before I'm looking to buy a trailer and these are the cheapest I can find www.toolsonline.com
  17. That sounds medieval ouch http://www.screwfix.com/p/rising-butt-h ... id=3057406
  18. Rising Butt hinges is your solution
  19. I want to do this as well.......but that site is ridiculously expensive !!
  20. I've had a quick search on "tinternet" for this (never heard of it before) - so how do you know you've "scored" a "kill" ??
  21. Excellent colour choice as well
  22. I get it on the 370 as well - but mainly when its really cold as the RE050's are rock solid and don't seem to bend at all
  23. can you stop - I wanna get out ?
  24. what happens if you put 97+ ron in a shed though - obviously built and designed around 95 Ron (mods - move this if you like)
  25. Zugara - my "perky", let alone my "pinky" has been nowhere near it Spurs - now that looks alot hotter than the Harry Potter story CD that wouldn't come out.......ok - bring 'em on
×
×
  • Create New...