Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. one must hope he's rather better at anodising then
  2. well at least its not in "primer" colour, nor "poo" colour as SMD colloquially calls it - nor an undercoat colour
  3. couldn't you get one in focus - it is a "for sale" thread after all Ian
  4. erm -someone in a bigger car, with a big posh brand................anyone else thinking what I'm thinking
  5. burn it - burn it with LOTS of fire
  6. you haven't given us much to go on
  7. it looked half a dozen of one and six of the other really - both of them need a kick up the proverbial
  8. he's put that up before - I'm just guessing here, but - the words picture whoring spring to mind
  9. so - why have you put another profile / side picture that has nothing to do with a grille
  10. tape a pack of cards to the wheels used to work for me ....................................................when I was 8
  11. http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/73745-connect-premium-x9-20122013-update/ however - if you're on a 12 plate - most likely up to date go to the nav settings and see what version you have
  12. easiest way is - do you have post code search and touch screen (connect premium) - if not..................
  13. This is how the premium version looks after update - so not quite the latest methinks ?? (but an update is an update) - at least I'm presuming Adrians is non-premium
  14. 2 different things Graham finding your way around a website is one, but road navigating is obviously proving too much :p
  15. Difference of opinion here. I think the 350 looks shocking if I'm honest with you and would never buy one. Better car for the money?..........do tell........... I'm guessing we'll have a difference if opinion here too. A Newbie has just opened the floodgates, probably not a wise thing to say on both your first post & on a Primarily 350z forum who says its primarily a 350 forum - before long us new boys will be taking over - so BE nice
  16. again this ^^
  17. clay bar if you're quick (whilst is still relatively soft) - otherwise it'll probably mean something a little harsher
  18. I've now sent my set onto harryjax
  19. you're thinking "rubbing strakes" on a boat ??
  20. oh go on - just a little tiddler
  21. oh, what happened to the mini - have I missed something ? (like a spare 3.5ltr V6 being transplanted into it ?)
  22. I've been both - and I have to say in RTB's defence - teaching is harder you can't hit the little shiites when they're not your own
  23. always wanted to ask - why from a DB9 (gorgeous car) to a very humdrum merc
×
×
  • Create New...