Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2384842/Porsche-driver-Damian-Markland-loses-90k-lawsuit-fees-despite-winning-case.html the problem with the DM is it tends to "over" dramatasize, however, anyone know what the full and proper story behind this is ?
  2. Noted he's taller than me then, I take it ?
  3. You have learnt well, young padawan Cops would probably hand you the baton themselves, seeing as how it's Mike Brewer I'm as big a keyboard warrior as you're likely to find, but I wouldn't say anything on-line I wouldn't say to someone's face. That generally means that I'll never seriously threaten to injure someone, although context is everything of course. As yet, and I do find this miraculous given my *ahem* outspoken nature at times, I've yet to have been given a threat of violence across the interweb. I have no idea how I'd react, although I suspect I'd laugh it off as often as I do when I get sent insulting PMs. I'm gonna come round yours and stuff that 911 and its "tires" down your throat
  4. that wasn't the one I was referring to !!!!!!!
  5. true - I can now use my sons 997...................(erm litre) Seat Arosa if need be
  6. yes - I remember BBK's 1st forum name and thought WTF
  7. I used to have a 4 wheel drive quattro TT the BIG advantage is that during winter "snow" - you can also still get about, and to me thats a massive big plus for a daily driver
  8. ioneabee

    The Highlands

    that looks brilliant fun
  9. ignore 'em there's another thread at the moment titled "jealousy" - I think !! - say no more good for you
  10. back on topic though I usually get "we're obviously paying you too much" - (I work for Local Authority) - and my usual response is "now having said that, which bit of this do you want me to fail - all of it or just most of it"
  11. Graham tried using that excuse.........................and failed miserably
  12. I hear you're having some simple response is "neither do you" I think thats perfect and to the point and personally i think women driving zeds is great, the more the better and makes a nice change. Just don't like it when they can out drive me lol. Bit worried for the next wales trip after all the track days you have done, you may have to lead my group in my place I'm not sure "out driving" is going to be the issue - I think I read earlier that someone got lost leading a group to Ace ???
  13. ok - that bit worked fine disk number 1 in (map update) - estimated time to completion - 111minutes
  14. Disc 0 (update to the system) going in - 10mins so far and all well !!!
  15. and you can honeslty say its not a pen*s extension
  16. so you've bought a LHD car - I call custard
  17. I've heard of these carparks - something to do with walking a dog or something
  18. this is where the art of withering looks come in useful - my wife is a master at it
  19. ioneabee

    Piccies

  20. ioneabee

    vredsteins

    From the album: Piccies

  21. ioneabee

    In The Sun 1

    From the album: Piccies

  22. ioneabee

    In The Sun 2

    From the album: Piccies

  23. ioneabee

    In The Sun 3

    From the album: Piccies

×
×
  • Create New...