Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. thats exactly what my wife said to me "............oh, by the way, I'm fine thankyou" me .................. speechless ...................arguement considered lost !!
  2. for wheel nuts etc what about these ? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PRO-1-2-DRIVE-TORQUE-WRENCH-SOCKET-RATCHET-42-210Nm-NEW-CASE-INCLUDED-FREE-/390622731636?pt=UK_Hand_Tools_Equipment&hash=item5af2eddd74 or http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1-2-CHROME-TORQUE-WRENCH-GARAGE-WORKSHOP-HEAVY-DUTY-TOOL-CARS-VANS-/390644458760
  3. on his ebay post - do you think there is a reason his pictures are so small
  4. budget is £15K - (unfortunately) the 370z is nearing that figure
  5. I did - it does
  6. and right hand drive ..................... maybe http://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/detroit-motor-show/detroit-show-2013-right-hand-drive-corvette-planned
  7. now I would normally expect that sort of thing from SMD.......................but your not far wrong
  8. the latter - after all, I'm here
  9. I'm in work - can't see photobucket images
  10. my missus won't let me have a bike she asked me what I wanted for my 40th birthday - and i said I wanted to get back on a bike again you can guess what she got me
  11. crossed in the ether
  12. it was only on Will370z that I recall - the alignment pushed the exhaust down and on the cross brace causing vibration
  13. well .................. now that Dave has a Jaaaaag !! and yep, forgotten that BBK had gloves as well
  14. they ain't gonna come down much though I just thought a pair of leather driving gloves ready for next Wales event to keep SMD company
  15. £383 for the bit your looking at - think I can manage without - ta
  16. Holy crap - £77 for a pair of gloves
  17. and he's been allowed out
  18. there was me thinking that your exhausts were going to have fight - pistols or swords my good man ?
  19. I had no idea where that title was leading - certainly wasn't expecting that
  20. sounds much better with the berks on Will
  21. well - haven't you noticed his virtual total absence lately we can actually talk about him now and he probably won't see it
  22. congrats on the purchase there has been a recall - you need to ring and tell them your vin number - it affected cars before a certain number - have a search its here somewhere do you mean put your foot on the clutch ? - but in any case, nothing has been mentioned (so far) about that
  23. intentional racial poke at BBK - 'cos he's white on the inside - but with Indian roots - my post crossed with others (so didn't see their comments 'till after) but we all loves BBK.............'cos he's so cute and cuddly
  24. trust BBK to go and get himself a "girl"friend - just at the point when he "might" be useful
  25. since they have put their christian name ........................ i suppose so - but any idea on nationality and gender ?
×
×
  • Create New...