Jump to content

mattross1313

Members
  • Posts

    2,774
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mattross1313

  1. Man that would be an interesting visit
  2. completely mis read this post haha. I had to re read it Twins too
  3. AFAIK the new prefix reg plates are typically done by region. I can't remember what it is exactly, but when my better half worked at Toyota Bath ALL their new cars left with WN or WG at the start of the plate. So you might well find that the Zed you saw came from the same dealership.
  4. Looking forward to the pics This may have already been covered but those speakers you have bought, linked by Haydn, are they the same front and rear? or different sizes?
  5. Made a bit of headway each evening on the PC lately. Also now have 99% of the components I need thanks to the power supply from CS The following work well now within CentraFuse (also thanks to CS for Centrafuse) Music Video Reverse Camera Wifi Satnav positioning (I know where I am, but I cannot access maps yet!) OBDII is now plumbed in too, loving this so far!
  6. WOW - have GT5 updated their smoke engine now? that seems waaaaay better than the last time I played it
  7. Know what you mean Marzman - had this came out when the first launch date was pencilled in it would've been fine, but the delays have pushed it close to the new consoles. Either way I can't wait
  8. I think he's bored as Chris busy at the mo. he has the bug and feels the need to feed the Zeditus virus. He shouldn't be bored he has a fence to put up Are you still putting that fence up?
  9. It was actually about 4 seconds before
  10. Anyone else fed up of waiting for GTA V to be released? I have just reserved my copy on Amazon ready for Sept 17th. Latest trailers look awesome, I have also just seen the new online trailers which look like amazing & looks like it will become its own game at some point. Clips - http://uk.ign.com/articles/2013/08/15/grand-theft-auto-online-revealed Matt
  11. My old boss used to say - It doesn't matter where you get your appetite from, as long as you eat at home. Pretty sound logic really. So feel free to look
  12. Pics make them look darker than they are, much nicer blue in natural light. Almost powder/baby blue I like them
  13. Uncharted 1/2/3. Quality games for the PS3!, really enjoyed them
  14. Thats a very good idea for a website. I am an xbox man so no point me having it, but also a generous offer Kudo's CS!
  15. Very good project thread, great read I would hardly say you havent done much, its much the same as how my project thread started off! Keep up the good work matey!
  16. Bit dark for pics now isnt it? Make 'em wait until tomorrow mwahaha!
  17. I may have just had a sneaky preview - looks the bizz
  18. Barely 6 hours between posting advert and getting payment, how much sooner do you want?!
  19. Get yourself a stance kitty
  20. mattross1313

    LOL

    Oh the irony!
  21. Just this second had an email come through from Apple harping on about huge savings ready for University. Go find a student you know and get their NUS card
  22. Orange conduit! Ofcourse! Thanks dude Haha, just thought i would jump on the band wagon re: seats
×
×
  • Create New...