Jump to content

mattross1313

Members
  • Posts

    2,774
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mattross1313

  1. 4 seats in an MR2?? I've had quite a few MR2's in the past, and although on paper there isn't much in it BHP wise, I would say the MR2 is the quicker car, especially with some basic breather mods and an EBC. Mine was running just over 300bhp and would eat my Zed I'd wager.
  2. Like it mate Dibs
  3. Mistake or not, isnt there some rule where they have to honour the price posted, if any orders were placed.
  4. You seem waaaaay too excited for this?
  5. At the top of he thread i was about ready to say you should've kept the RX as it was gorgeous!! Really like the work you put into it mate. But then i scrolled down.....absolutely great colour choice for the Zed!
  6. Very nice mate! Looks really mean with those rims too! Good work
  7. Nice wheels mate. The car you had them off sits really well, liking the US style plate too.....hmm
  8. I'd be keen to see how this turns out Aaran, keep us posted
  9. Facelift only as I asked Wasso the same thing a while back. Im hoping to fab up something similar in mine as it does look mighty handy.
  10. I washed it last night, but didnt start until around 8:45 as it was too hot and sunny. Once the car has cooled in the shade for a while its business as usual Though I do have 3 gazebos in the garage i could have just done like you BBK - top idea.
  11. Great pics. I was in London by chance the other week the day before it started. Parked up next to two Lithuainian motors - Zed and a Teg all stickers up. Also the above mentioned red chrome Beemer on the A4 - looked awesome!!!
  12. Body looks really nice! helps beef it up a bit. As above, if you need a hand doing the tedious sanding & prep work just give me a nudge
  13. Dont want to make you spend more money, but after spending a heap of money on the exhaust its a bit criminal mating them up to some Japspeed pipes....C'mon
  14. Hope it all gets sorted for you mate, i know Mitz was excited to get the car in when we spoke earlier this week. I guess he gets to look at it some more now. hopefully its just the cats as that would be an easier solution
  15. http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/32517-full-bodykit-and-spoiler-list/ Such a dangerous page to view though....get sooo many ideas!
  16. Thats the money shot Steve! Car looks good mate
  17. Just back from out European road trip and the misses had the best idea to keep things cool in the car whilst driving around! I gather the weather has been hot-hot here too so thought others might find it useful. Keep those little things cool in the summer by doing the following....(AC needed ofcourse). Most of us might not have vaseline to keep cold....maybe BBK (sorry ).
  18. I almost bought one of these for the rear at Japfest just gone - good work on the new price, I might be having one shortly. Does the new Z badge also cover the two holes in the boot?....and is it £20 for either the new or old badge? or just new. Matt
  19. Welcome in mate. I picked up my Zed from High Wycombe earlier this year Hope you enjoy!
  20. Interesting tune haha. The brunette from the video - is she the girl dating Raj on Big Bang Theory? She looks familiar.
  21. Thanks chaps! Finally starting to chill out a little after lots of planning, sorting, packing, printing, satnav'ing etc etc. Finished work today, Lisa has one of those Lambo experience days tomorrow, then we set off for Folkestone Saturday Checked the fluids, lights etc during the week but had 2 jobs that needed doing before the trip! parts arrived today and Buster had offered to help me fit them. Ended up at the Zed Shed (where else!) fitted my new drop links in no time and even had 5 minutes left to tighten up the handbrake too - I have read that the Monaco side streets can be a tad tight and hilly, so the handbrake is an essential! HUGE thanks as usual to Bob, Chris & Kim for getting her (the Zed) ready for the road trip and for helping put my mind at ease over the drop links.....or lack of!! Only one was attached as you can see below!! All done now though. Right, I'm off to go make more lists & charge up all the camera's etc, Ciao!! Matt
  22. Nice pics. The pickup is gorgeous - what engine is it running?
  23. Love this!! Really really good work mate
×
×
  • Create New...