Jump to content

mattross1313

Members
  • Posts

    2,774
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mattross1313

  1. Good to meet you mate - loving your wheels!
  2. If you get the price then good work and as you say, if they dont sell they will do as spares - which is what i am doing and they will become my winter wheels.
  3. Jeeez!!! That was close!
  4. Great few pics mate, nice & shiny ^^exactly what i was going to say
  5. Welcome - good pics
  6. Nice
  7. Great pictures mate - looks like you had a great trip
  8. PM'd
  9. Need to review the condition of my discs soon but pretty sure I need pads all round. Do you still have the full set in stock for £129? Matt
  10. wow, thats disgraceful! Some people have no respect!
  11. With the speed limit at 70mph (on M/ways) you hardly ever see people doing 70 - most repmobiles do 85-90. So raising the speed limit to, lets say, 80mph would mean that all those people will now do 95-100 and think nothing of it. People drive like spanners as it is so I would say its fast enough. I also agree with Ekona, they have this system in France on all m/way signage.
  12. I'm guessing by asking for a price that you have had an offer to buy these?(for yourself) if you are selling let me know!!
  13. Agreed haha!! I realised the content of the pic and scrolled speedily past it Great pics though matey
  14. Oh, and congrats to Mr.Bears on the new job
  15. Y'know thats actually a really good idea been covincing myself to learn Italian for years, will try to find some evening classes and maybe some tv shows hah!
  16. Pretty sure they are the screws Chris - i took mine out a while back* *no promises though
  17. I've had it on my iPad for a few weeks, just checked and its still got the 'new' tag on it.....I best launch the app and give it a whirl I've been pretty busy lately with that stupid Simpsons Game....It's SOOO addictive
  18. Hey Reeco - I'm not sure on the strut cover as it was ready done & a present off SMD. I think it does just pop off as I know a lot of members wrap or spray and then refit the Z. not 100% though Quick update on the mod front as its been a little quiet here. I have been slowly hoarding bits for the car PC and today the key piece arrived so atleast we can now start loading software and testing things. In the pic below we have -Mini ITX Motherboard -120GB SSD HD -4GB DDR3 RAM -Mini WiFi USB adatper -USB GPS receiver for Sat Nav -Reverse camera that its in the stock rear number plate light -SIM and USB 3G data -USB Bluetooth dongle Coming in the post I have -OBDII USB unit for ECU monitoring and shiny gauges -7" Touchscreen -M2-ATX power supply/commander Watch this space
  19. If your going to ebay it maybe we can come to an agreement first on the plenum spacer? (Add it to my already increasing tab)
  20. Does that apply if I upgrade my wife? I need a 'How to' guide on this please
  21. Loving the progress on the build mate. For MOT - an indication bulb/flash must be seen when looking at the car from angle. So if you are looking completely side on you may struggle. As for the 370 repeaters, i was looking on a few threads the other week as i am toying with the idea. They are bigger than the 350 Zed badge hole, but can be made to fit/extended quite easily aparantly. Little drilling / welding etc. Matt
  22. Saw these pics linked on my local forum http://www.motorsportinfocus.co.uk/Apex%20Castle%20Combe%2026.07.13/album/ Be sure to check out the Green&Black PORSCHE, the Blue Skyline (which is a 200SX), and the white MItsi (which can also look like a Scoob). Bunch of cowboys
  23. My exhaust system only came with one hanger (the other was snapped off in a crash). I had a local guy create a handed version of the remaining hanger. Did great work too - he is based in Dorset if thats any good for you. However im sure and fab shop worth their salt will be bale to help you.
×
×
  • Create New...