Jump to content

Ricey

Members
  • Posts

    8,423
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ricey

  1. It is a odd little thing isn't it. Provided you've not tucked its not really noticeable though
  2. Nice!
  3. Seriously the 5th cheapest price Z4 of this spec in the country and I've not had a sniff apart for the odd bloke from derby who wanted to buy it for 7k and wasnt in the least bit concerned I didn't have the v5. I hate selling cars with a passion.
  4. In the good old days you were allowed a max of 10% builder deposit with our company but that was vey much in the halcyon days!
  5. Why do they make waxes that smell so delicious!
  6. Finally got one of the Z4 advert! Customer Details: NAME: MR  sprote TELEPHONE: EMAIL: samsp045@gmail.com Vehicle Details: MAKE: BMW MODEL: Z4 PRICE: £6949 Message: hi, I would like to know if this vehicle is still available for sale and i'm quite impress about history of the vehicle posted on the ads and is there any Genuine reason why selling it? This e-mail is sent on behalf of Trader Media Group Limited, registered office: Trader Publishing Limited, Auto Trader House, Cutbush Park Industrial Estate, Danehill, Lower Earley, Reading, Berkshire RG6 4UT. Registered in England with company number 3909628. VAT number: GB 614891820. This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender. . Salutations ma brither. The car is still for sale. I am selling as I have just been notified that I have won the Nigerian lottery but I need to pay the crown prince of Nigerian $8000 taxes to release my winnings. God be with you ma brither Sent from samsung mobile
  7. 1st mistake......rang Nissan 2nd mistake.......listened to them
  8. Also Ive always wondered ...how are you even supposed to know there is a hosepipe ban on? It's not like you let a letter in the post or anything!
  9. 350z nismo? What's nismo about it apart from what is likely a copy nismo bumper? I might sell ours as nismo because it's got a nismo oil and rad cap
  10. I didn't even realise there was one......I've been pressure washing like a demonic bastard!
  11. We've all watched too many episodes of Taggert Pete Rag c Nesbit is my entire cultural upbringing for understanding the Scottish way if life! Kass = kiss (Scottish phonetics)
  12. My connection with forum has been all over the place for the last week or so. I still only seem to get max 2 pages of new posts
  13. Wow!
  14. Ricey

    new battery?

  15. Fine provided they wear a mask and pull your pants up after.
  16. One thing I've noticed about Porsches ......they don't sound very nice do they? Like the beemers .....kind of a strangled rasp instead if the growl everyone wants
  17. Bloody iPad! Also to the op...get a V8
  18. That didnt last long,wonderd why i didnt see any bodykits or spoilers being attached to your 370. Literally trust bout to type the same thing. My guess is it's not enough of a 'step up' Jay?
  19. It's fast and the furious you pair of numb nuts!
  20. Stella, pasties and benefits Aswell as still walking around like you own half the world. Trying to act hard. Just generally talking crap. I was born in England but moved to Scotland when I was 4. I used to think I was English until about 7-8 when I realised its a dump and Scotland is my home. Scotland is a much much nicer place. People are friendlier here. It's cleaner. Uni is still free. We IMO have a very progressive government. But seriously what makes any body anything isn't colour or race or where you was born. It's your feeling. I feel a little bit of William Wallace in me. I feel proud when I see the blue and white flag. I've worn a kilt in England to show our national dress. I think about the rolling green hills and amazing lochs. The long days and the best summers. Irn bru and tablet. If you feel that passionately about a country who is anyone to say otherwise. Conversely a person who is a criminal steals of the state it's people should have no claim to which country they are from IMO. Plus if anyone English starts on you (loosely translated as - looks at you with anything less than a beaming smile) your now naturally hard and scary enough (purely by being scottish) to growl at them and utter something about a 'glasgee kass' which will send his little black heart running back for the boarder.
  21. Omg this is so funny as carla specifically made me watch it because she was so grossed out. Not because of the nekked people but because it says 'made with 100% natural ingredients' Wft have I been eating before then?!?? How is ham not just 100% pig?!? The filthy bastards!
×
×
  • Create New...