Jump to content

Ricey

Members
  • Posts

    8,423
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ricey

  1. http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=24144 who'd of thunk it
  2. Cool cars You know what we could REALLY do with on this site......a thread dedicated to peoples car history. Wouldn't that be something if that had cropped up at some point in the last 6 years!
  3. Craigs car makes me do a naughty wee
  4. Can't help but did your car not have an alarm? I thought they all had one standard?
  5. Happy birthday mate
  6. First one also get my vote. Whilst there is nothing wrong with imports from a mechanical perspective they are more expensive to insure and harder to sell on.
  7. Ricey

    Jaguar XK120

    Congrats matey
  8. With those requirements i'd steer clear of scorp and cobra.
  9. With those requirements i'd steer clear of scorp and cobra.
  10. With those requirements is steer clear of scorp and cobra.
  11. That is an absolute **** take mate
  12. Take one turd Put in box Mail to dealership It's the only way to be sure
  13. Ricey

    Great car!

    This is an absolutely awesome guide http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/s ... hp?t=63859
  14. Ricey

    Great car!

    +1 I reckon if I can do it without spoofing it up then literally anyone can!
  15. Ricey

    Great car!

    1. Normal 2. Megs ultimate compound or Swirlx is supposed to be good but you'll need a da polisher to get decent results. Also you need to be brought back down to earth......your driving the car carefully at the moment. I know your are because I always do when I get a new car and you end up with amazing mpg for the first few tanks. Then your right foot starts to become leaden! Expect mid 20's, be prepard for low 20's
  16. viewtopic.php?f=41&t=43669&hilit=eBay+dash
  17. old people are ace
  18. Ricey

    Golf R32

    So do I but is it just me who things that's its also basically identical to: Citroen blue Subaru blue 350 azure
  19. not the thing with the soapy toad? Mate that looks absolutely ace. Are we talking 40 quid for 1???
  20. £100 maybe? Depends how new his zorst is
  21. A member definitely had this kit but many moons ago (before my time). This one has been discussed a few times and I think someone linked it to the old member thread
  22. Just realised I've made it onto page 2 of the all time posters now!
×
×
  • Create New...