Jump to content

Ricey

Members
  • Posts

    8,423
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ricey

  1. Tesco are definitely fair game!
  2. Ricey

    Tax

    QUICK someone get out the 'if we all boycotted Shell and BP for 1 day' email!!!!
  3. Love the look of the wheel but the stretch looks like the tyre is nearly ripping off!
  4. Plus the comedy store is in canal street so you can go cottaging too if the mood takes you
  5. Christ 'The Troll Hunter' has piped up. To be fair to blackbullet lets assume he does own the car which is reasonable - he could still be a troll. I'm looking for a picture of some custard next to an open engine bay showing a little more than a pop charger and a carbon fibre engine cover. I'm just finding it hard to swallow that someone who must have put what ....25-50 grand under the bonnet to achieve that speed has not bothered to even stick brembos on the car or upgrade the suspension (noting it has recently been lowered but so have most saxo's). From the sounds of it he's not even running silicone hoses!!
  6. I actually genuinely need one so I'm well made up if this appears!
  7. ....sorry.....important to add to the abovd 'with stock brakes'
  8. The most important thing this university student whos hitting 200mph in a zed on a freeway requires is his mobile phone and some custard.
  9. This should be interesting ......what we thinking ? Hydraulic dancing suspension and some spinners on the wheels?
  10. Toolstation is where the cools kids are at
  11. One thing that annoys me as a diligent non user of the disabled/PAC spaces is how many there are!! I mean Christ are 2/3rds of the country paraplegic or with child these days? I'm all for prividing the facility but I must admit I'd rather not have to get a taxi from my space 4 mile away to the shop I'm trying to visit!
  12. Hope you had a great time guys
  13. Karcher and a lance from tim
  14. Mazzer, TVR, you an probably pick up an e-type for that money.
  15. viewtopic.php?f=20&t=50059&hilit=Plenum
  16. Totally agree. Apart from the badge I could find something a lot more pleasing for 17 grand
  17. Same ballpark and Neily ....4500 at a push
  18. You can now thank Ricey for pointing out the yellow 'donate' button at the top of your screen
×
×
  • Create New...