Jump to content

Ricey

Members
  • Posts

    8,423
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ricey

  1. The Chav Champion
  2. I remember now. Good stuff getting her back....nothing worse than having a write off because the car is always worth more to you than the settlement they offer you. Treat her to a good detail first to get all the garage dust and crap off!
  3. I can see my ebay account being reported here!
  4. Remind me.......did you stack it or was it a breakdown?
  5. Faaaaaaaanks everyone! Ive basically spent the last 2 weeks nomming on food so having just polished off some good ol Texan fare I'm finishing the night off with a gym session to reduce my expanding spare tyre (Nankang in case Dan was wondering )
  6. Aye 5-5.5k
  7. The only weak link in this proposal is my technical knowledge of zed's possibly being as bad as the sellers!
  8. It's because clumsy buggers reverse their car in to the garage wall rather than the garage itself
  9. Ricey

    Second car...

    Fords rule mate......I got a 6ft bath in the back of my Cougar!
  10. Ricey

    GT5 Zed

    I know you shouldn't comment on a thread if you generally have little positive to say but I genuinely am curious..........is everyone else seeing screen shots from a computer game???
  11. Mine was a black nismo kitted zed years ago when I had my RX8........filling up at the shell garage in cheter...amazing roar as it pulled away. More than compounded my thought that I'd bought the wrong car. The dude driving looked a lot like sarnie actually but not sure he'd have been lurking around my neck of the woods.
  12. Dammed if we do dammed if we don't. Paul, I can't remember if you were one of the members who commented that the forum was less fun because 'Off Topic' stuff was being sent to the green room. Yes users should not have two accounts,yes the team sussed it early on,yes the team talked about it,yes we thought about deleting it. We decided it was good clean fun and more members see it that way than yours. (and he is raising money for last weekends charity) Glass houses and all that, you have done your own fair share of 'pisstaking' on here. We all have. think you've got the wrong end of the stick there boss.......I think Mr Potatozed is a great idea......just injecting a lighter note into yet another heated debate
  13. Missed matts car Stupid holiday!
  14. Ahem ......allow me Define :Throttle controller Definition: controls the throttle However if thats no help this may be just search throttle controller.....tonnes of hits. viewtopic.php?f=119&t=28877&hilit=Throttle+controller
  15. RUN FOR THE HILLS Twobears ....ruuuuuuuuuuun The most modded probably have the most pics because of the varying stages of transformation they go through. Or me with endless 'gave the car a wash.....heres 25000 pictures' threads.
  16. To clarify have either sadam hussain or usain bolt paid trader fees? If not I decree than an investigation should immediately take place into their pm trading activity. ....and as for that mr potatozed pisstaker
  17. It's not blackbullet selling his car is it?
  18. Mate dont get rid of the walnut you mad man! It's trad jag!
  19. Sorry for alway being on the negative mate but I'd rather point it out than not. 40k is indeed tempting BUT just make sure 40k isn't the time when some sort of major job needs doing (are they cambelt or timing chain?).....make sure the turbo is in good order, brakes will be expensive so make sure they've got life in them....same with tyres. I actually don't know that anything needs doing at 40k but that sort of mileage is sometimes where a could of the big service items come up on some cars (to be fair in this day and age its probably nearer 60.....I'm still listening to what my grandad told me at 17!)
  20. Christ that's an improvement on what I thought it was......it looked like it was gripped out if a Granada on the one I looked at! 90s Mondeo nicked it out of an 80s Granada, i know this as my dad had a granada scorpio 2.0 and a cosworth of that vintage. Back in the day when my Dad bought a new XJ8 I made a comment about ford switchgear on the S type to the very old school salesman. He simply replied in a dissapointed voice 'well son, the less said about that the better.' what makes it worse is the beautiful jag walnut burr that's all around it....l It shows it up even worse
  21. I think my title should be updated to 'technical support consultant'
  22. I do believe its taken over 18 months and over 3000 post but I may actually have made my first positive contribution!
  23. Tempting......I think that kind of car is definitely an experience that you have to do in your lifetime. Totally different beast to a zed though.....unless its an sti its slower, as thirsty, 4wd vs rwd, uglier, cheap inside (even by comparison to a zed) ......would I have one at some point in my life....absolutely !! If its an sti then deffo.....guessing it's wrx though.
  24. Christ that's an improvement on what I thought it was......it looked like it was gripped out if a Granada on the one I looked at!
×
×
  • Create New...