Jump to content

Ricey

Members
  • Posts

    8,423
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ricey

  1. Tarmac 'nick the Greek' Geraghty has some pretty useful importing contacts from Yankee land I think so......
  2. Just in case you weren't listening I want to come!!!
  3. Ricey

    Noise

    There is a big ass cross member that the exhaust can catch on and cause an unholy rattle. Meet up with bronzee for the first ever 350z uk NZ meet!
  4. Shouldn't do. You wouldn't be required to sign the mortgage deed and therefore you don't need to declare it as an 'other mortgage' on your application (obviously unless the question asked is 'do you have any other mortgages apor are named as a guarantor'). However you may be credit searched which could have a negative impact on your credit score but that is way too technical to start worrying about
  5. Leon Osman?? He has lost the plot!
  6. Who doesn't want to be a ninja!
  7. Carla's so hacked off with it she wants to bog off to Oz permanently
  8. Nothing better than getting something like that sorted mate.....you know your on the road to recovery. I had my knee rebuilt (in an NHS hellhole unfortunately) but I was so satisfying when I could run and play footy again
  9. Top quality work but honesty it's not for me......perhaps looks better in the flesh......looks almost blue in the pics
  10. They have the problem.... We have the solution.... Knob glassings all round
  11. Bloke coming to look at the Z4 on sunday!! I'm still really unsure which merc to replace with If it's clk then I basically want that brabus one even with its problems for about a grand less than advertised. CL looks better externally but it's got a sort of dated thing going on.
  12. I personally favour having a small pygmy man in the enginebay blowing into the induction pipe.
  13. Jesus blue Christ!
  14. Whats your budget. You could get some good quality part worns or some semi decent ditch finders fairly cheap.
  15. To be fair...........if anyone buys that 'bargain' then good luck to them
  16. Erm .....yeah......searching the mb forum re the V12 does not return happy results at all!
  17. I'm pretty sure dblock was referring to your 'special' effort keyser
  18. Some sort of safety law in japan?
  19. You........are an effing legend
  20. This get more hilarious by the minute. 12 months tax on the CL600........220 quid
  21. Apparently the 7 speed box is far more complex and more likely to have issues so I'm ok on that front. I need to drive one too really......I mean how much better can a V12 be in comparison to a V8....V12 just stinkers of 'smoothness' I want to be able to hear the damn thing.
  22. Got until 19th for my car to sell.....not rushing into anything because that's how I ended up with the Z4. Not that the Z4 has really done anything badly that it wasn't supposed too.....it's just not for me. I've never been a BMW man.....I don't think I ever will. The engine noise just doesn't cut it for me from those flat 6's
  23. V12.......how many chances am I going to get in my life to own a V12 with seats that massage your bum It's also got the added bonus of being the same garage that sold me the Z4 so A) I trust them they can't stiff me too badly if I do have to do a trade down. Bizarrely they've got 2 CL600's in stock!
  24. Just got insurance quotes for CL600 and CL500 The V12 5.8 litre car is £50 cheaper at £600 than the 5 litre V8 car Class!
  25. This is the badger I'm talking about http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/ ... ?logcode=p
×
×
  • Create New...