Jump to content

Ricey

Members
  • Posts

    8,423
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ricey

  1. Yes mate take it off.....4 Allan heads i think.... Not terribly easy so be careful you don't drop anything down into the back of the engine. Don't move the butterfly or yiull deffo upset the TB butterfly and it'll need a reset Get some carbon cleaner spray from halfords.
  2. Take a peek at both sides and check for dirt .....no other way to tell. If your really gentle you may not need to reset but I think its just the TB reset
  3. Yeah a bit like selling a Zed and saying 'I am not sure what that clicky noise is from the rear axle is' Shame because it looked like a lot of car for the money.... It did and besides everything when he started it up with the brabus zorst......holy sexwee batman That is how a V8 should sound
  4. Lol you pair of lesbo's need to bum this tension out one day. Back on topic...... Who the hell puts a car up for sale with 2 flat tyres, a flat battery and the ONLY thing you will find in the forums about what to look for (the ticking heater thingy). Also it had 7690 in the window......they've not even bothered to alter the price!
  5. Ploooos 1 2 will almost certainly satisfy anyone who isn't a resolution whore. And it's cheaper
  6. Got there 2 flat tyres, flat battery and a ticking noise behind the heater that is a grand of work.
  7. 8k get you a very sorted car so make sure you look around and have a good read of the buyers guides on here.
  8. That's his cousin Ralph
  9. Cheers dblock that's really helpful. The one I'm going to look at has a brabus zorst on it
  10. Re the previous 19s Big improvement by my reckoning
  11. I sort of like it but I think the deep dish front and back does the whole 4x4 thing Neil is on about.
  12. Really? Not a clue. Doesnt really have a British name either? He's a world famous explorer, baronet, knight of the realm and all round adventurer. Not to mention hard bastard....... Cut his own fingers off with a saw in his shed when they got frost bite!
  13. Without getting dramatic its near life changing reding that book. 7 marathons, 7 days, on 7 continents...............3 months after having a heart attack!
  14. no it's not me.......read this and feel proud about being British again
  15. Private plates are such a pain in the arse.....going to have to mess around taking that off again I suppose........500 quid of transfer fees on a 250 plate.
  16. But you still pay for things with your willy, yes?
  17. Willy expensive?!?!!???
  18. I'm not spending any more money......straight swap for mine or he can bog off.
  19. *sigh* Im going to end up buying it aren't I. Christ.......V8. Hilariously i spent a hour negotiating a 12 quid reduction on my sky bill during the week.......then less than 72 hour later I'm looking at V8's! I do love the look of that kit.
  20. http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/ ... ?logcode=p I don't now why because a 5 liter V8 can clearly munch 100k and spit it out but for some reason the thought of having a car with 6 figures on the clock is scary
  21. Ok i think I'm fairly set on a merc cl500 or a clk500 Clk appears to be the better car on the basis that the cl has a lot of niggles, it's over a second slower and has worse fuel consumption......it does however have air cooled massaging seats! Whilst we're on the subject of new cars though had anyone ever wondered why a 5 liter v8 has the same fuel consumption as the zed? Why would that be? It's not even significantly slower and it must weigh a lot more.....plus its an auto box
  22. Spam me biatch!
  23. It's funny cos it's true!
  24. What a quality advert! GLWTS
×
×
  • Create New...