Jump to content

Ricey

Members
  • Posts

    8,423
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ricey

  1. Dawg are you sure your pm's are working properly? You've not really been around since you ban and if I remember rich had a nightmare with his immediately after the ban. Could it be the same thing if stew has sent you messages and you ain't received them?
  2. I hope you realise it's all your fault! IIt's my boilers fault not meeeeeee!
  3. That's what I mean though Dave......your car is immaculate and over 100k yet we see cars blowing with less tha 50k on them because if how they have been looked after. Problem is once you get to 120k on the clock is so difficult to know what kind of life it's had.....60k wrapped in cotton wool and 60k thrashed in Morries carpark.....you just don't know.
  4. Pipes are definitely not oem. Oem is a little quiet as it is
  5. I love this place again I think
  6. Nearly but not quite as bad as someone sticking a halfords v6 sticker on the zed
  7. If you want a nice zed that's not going to give you hassle, why are you considering one with 120k???? Doesn't make sense. If you can't afford more than £5,500 then you can't afford a "nice zed that isn't going to give you hassle". This is what I was getting act in my pm dude.....buy at the bottom end of the market and it's a gamble (and the odds are risky) what you'll get hold of......could be an amazingly cared for high miler that still goes pop just because something has come to the end of its natural life. In saying that the zed engine is good for that sort of mileage .....but again like I said the other bits and pieces may not be! Personally a bud I'd just save a bit longer and get some thing for 6500-7k
  8. i mean it in a totally normal way! on the other forums ive been part of they have been full of chav and boy racers and they just bitch and moan at each other all the time, no banter they all take everything personally and on here it seems you can have a laugh most of the time That was jut me doing a crazed blink
  9. Fair play for having the bollox to own up and apologise
  10. Think of purgatory for threads.......they remain alive but out of sight and mind Check the forum index and the sub forum green room but be warned there is some rather ....'odd' stuff in there!
  11. Your lucky he didn't green room it
  12. Just just getting a touch on for the black on black mate.....nothing to warrant that price on a cat c
  13. ok just so everyone knows im not being big headed or up my own arse about owning and driving a 350z all i was saying is i would never swap, i found it funny. i owned a VXR for nearly 2 years it was an absolute weapon! i loved it but saying that i would never own another vauxhall again for my own reasons, i had a track spec fiesta zetec-s mk5 i loved that and i would own another ford i just wouldn't swap a 350z for a FFST thats all sorry if i offended anyone Hey fair play man you've explained yourself rather than spitting your dummy......everyone's entitled to an opinion
  14. Try and remember bud no matter how flash they look and how much we love them....when alls said and done it's a still a Nissan......for every zed there is a micra or an almera. The ST is an epic car for what it is.
  15. I always used to love the look of.the Remus exhausts....they always struck me as being really good quality.
  16. What am I missing? Why's that funny?
  17. Or on the new patio furniture like I did Looks ace mate well done......plenum polishing now!
  18. The neg equity is unlikely to affect the lenders decision......your ability to service the mortgage within their standard lending criteria is the main issue. Basically look at it like this.....if they would give you a new mortgage on your if you applied now then they'll approve the transfer of equity application on your existing account. There is also the option of putting your mum, dad, brother .....new bird......on the account to help with the affordability issue. Negative equity is best avoided if possible as you can be persued for the full whack notnst half of it......your jointly and severally liable.....ie she tells the bank to **** off then they come after you for the full 10k (obviously also works the same way for you)
  19. Still my fav forum car
  20. bump.....I'd hate for this to get forgotten about bullet. You must have some custard by now?
  21. What an epic day! Carla was utterly awesome and didn't even stop for a breather until 12.5 miles when we hit the stupid hill at the end but followed it up with a flat out sprint at the end. 2 hours 34 mins and raised over £500 for Macmillan......she's massively grateful for those of you that took the time to sponsor her. Personally I hated and I mean hated the half last time I did it......this time I had great fun and really enjoy myself (don't even feel too goosed). And all this after nearly blowing the house up after 'fixing the boiler' yesterday ......but that's another story! Really proud of you Carla you were the shizzle
  22. Plus 1 Try livingstone warman mate....they rule
  23. Doubt the timing belts been changed as these cars have a Timing chain not belt Prob means the aux belts but may have changed the chain given the mileage
×
×
  • Create New...