Jump to content

Ricey

Members
  • Posts

    8,423
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ricey

  1. Have you changed your card in the last 12 months......that,would explain why no recited of an attempt. Bro in law had same problem.....I found the ceo's email address and sent him on of my special emails.
  2. Mistake 1......went out in rhyl.
  3. Ricey

    A car

    Odds of drinking 95 ron it's while life.......high
  4. Could be worse.... You could have been stuck in this nhs shithole for the last 5 days. Fair play to them though.....I only had to wait 15 hours to see doctor today. Discharging myself tomorrow if they don't. In saying that toothache is the grimmest kind of pain.
  5. Take a @*!# on the bonnet.....simples.
  6. Take a @*!# on the bonnet.....simples.
  7. Jazz hands!
  8. Tuning chip off Ebay? Extra 40 bhp
  9. Deffo something cool going on with it.
  10. With a name like that Im guessing robot wars? Nothing was cooler than razor!
  11. Well cool... reminds me of the gay pride rainbow.
  12. Awesome mate ..what are you using to stop it rusting? I had to lacquer mine.
  13. Nothing a good amputation wouldn't sort out. Hospitals are dire places aren't they......they remind me of Aldi. Full of wastrels, old women with beards, addicts , old men splashed with wee, staff who wish they'd chosen another career and a few confused looking normal people who wonder who they wronged to have this date bestowed upon them . And trolleys.....lots of trolleys.
  14. I think the internet becomes a dangerous place for people who have real problems because the use it to try and diagnose what's up with themselves and come across a million and one threads with a million and one different people talking about every conceivable 'feeling' you can think of. I went a bit mentol about 18 months ago with the pressure of a few things. I was quite happy to have counselling though.....I actually asked my.counsellor to.ban me from researching anxiety on the bet because there's so much crap.....you end up a hypochondriac! Please do your best to understand what im typing because this is the 4th effing time I've done it and my phone is going bananas because I've smashed the screen and im in hospital with one arm in a pissing sling
  15. I feel old......bloody world makes you feel old. I cant wait to be old so I can moan some more!
  16. Be different put carbon eye lashes on instead.
  17. G3 will get the paint off and if there are small scratches and your feeling confident you could even wet and dry then bring the paint back up with a da polisher.....not for the faint hearts though!
  18. You'd think so. Smaller = slower
  19. You'd think so. Smaller = slower
  20. I'd just love to hear the bullshite rationale for those 2
  21. I like it but then I am hospitalised and under,the influence if tramadol
  22. Try sending it on to Mattbowey mate
×
×
  • Create New...