Jump to content

Will370z

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    10,023
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Will370z

  1. Duplicated here http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/92464-rip-simon-roe-aka-jolly-green-monster/
  2. Agreed, many dealers don't know how to work with the 350 roof. Sly at Kaizer was telling me engineers cover a 2 day course to work on them. If something is not 100% right it will go wrong and be costly. I had a similar thing with mine, but not as bad as that, wasnt an issue though as i changed the car
  3. It is like people starting sentences with "basically, or "in all honesty", it's crazy, either they are implying I'm stupid and must be treated like a child or that they normally lie to me
  4. I must admit I'm not normally a fan of silver. I find it too understated, but it blummin well works on the new nismo. That's a cracking looking car
  5. Came in handy in Italy
  6. Forza horizon is good fun, you should try forza 5 too
  7. Didn't think you guys would let anyone else touch your zeds
  8. Have a great day and looking forward to the videos. Do me proud ken and Andy and run rings around that radical in our little Beemer
  9. Yes it will likely add to the premium and yes you should tell them
  10. Happy birthday
  11. Looking forward to Dragon Age inquisition, huge amount of content. Now i have to decide which platform lol
  12. Great advert, great message, where the company takes backstage
  13. You do seem to like putting words into other peoples mouths Steve. This was always going to be a sensitive discussion thread Steve but please let up on constantly trying to provoke.
  14. Can't see a difference
  15. Do they do take out to the zed shed?
  16. Very cool little video
  17. Have fun Andy
  18. Me - i love the look of the convertible 370, depends on the colour though, in red or white it really has got a huge arse. In black rose its just lovely
  19. http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/92204-2010-370z-black-edition/
  20. I keep looking at the new 4 series M sport.....
  21. Ummm I do like that
  22. Kinney is definitely more than a gimmick. It has it's issues but in the main works really well
  23. No no no, really shouldn't read this. Don't have the time to lvl characters to 28 on both ps4 and xbox lol
  24. Got both and love both. To me the ps4 is a better quality piece of kit. It looks the part and I love the controller. In comparison the xbox is a breeze block and the controller feels cheap. I'm on my 2nd xbox controller and this one is starting to go now. You can tell they have cut corners. For me although the ps4 has the better hardware it's not that noticeable while you play. The key fact for me was what do my friends have. Currently most of my friends are on xbox so I got that. The on line servers are far better with xbox too. However there seems to be a growing ps4 community here too so I may have to get the ps online too.
  25. Spoke to a nissan salesman about this in the summer when he told me uk wide nissan had only sold either 15 or 50 370 convertibles in the previous year, hence the cease on stock. He said, and I agree, that the issue is outside of places like this forum no one really knows the 370 exists. It is not advertised enough. Focus is either on the nissan mass production cars or the GTR, so it has no presence or identity in the market. People don't go looking for them in the showroom, most sales come from people who walk in for something else and go - oh what's that. And there are not enough in stock in the uk showrooms to have much impact. The roadster is a step further on the specialist scale so even fewer people want those. Less practical, harder ride, less space in the cabin. Big n/a thirsty cars are now a rare breed and dwindling fast. Still it means the roadster is a rarer sight on the road which puts a smile on my face
×
×
  • Create New...