Jump to content

Will370z

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    10,023
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Will370z

  1. Phew
  2. Still undecided, looking forward to seeing what drive club is like
  3. Still love the game although getting bored with the grind. This cracked me up though
  4. Welcome, nice little zed there and going topless is always better
  5. Happy birthday guys, hope you both have an excellent day
  6. Very nice
  7. Welcome and congratulations on the purchase. First thing you want to get is a new exhaust and make the 370z sing like it should. Being down south you are perfectly located for the zed shed Have a fun trip yo France and post up pics of the car and roads
  8. Bet you had a good laugh while down there too
  9. Ummm dan you must be pants at games it's easy so far lol. Interrogate to find the weakness of the captains and take them down using their weakness. I quite like the mechanics so far.
  10. Not died yet and killed 2 captains, tutorial isn't great though, just chucks you in. I like the combat though No idea how to interogate them. Though, they keep dying
  11. Sorry to hear the news. Glad you and the others are ok
  12. Getting bored of destiny so bought shadow of mordor for ps4. Driveclub out on the 10th too
  13. Got an exotic chest piece yesterday. Yay I thought awesome........if only I was a blummin hunter........grrrrrrrr
  14. Tempted to try it out The combat and movement is like the batman games crossed with assassins creed. Sounds like a perfect combination
  15. Tempted to try it out
  16. 3 for fireteams 6 for the raid
  17. I only borrowed one briefly. ChrisS was giving me tips
  18. to get past 18 start doing the bounties and the daily strikes, and random strikes. Build your rep up, get vanguard marks, buy legendary gear and this has more light which means you level. Upgrade the gear to get more light. Rinse and repeat, then at 26 do the raid.
  19. Rich, absolutely it was amazing. It was a great scouting trip and I'm keen to go back next year and spend more time on the parts I loved. If I could afford it I'd buy an f type and spend all my time down there. That reminds me I Still need to finish the write up and go through 9 hours of videos
  20. Really looking forward to it Heres another taster for you dave
  21. I'm really sorry Ah, um, yes, well. Ops
  22. Think I will wait for drive club & project cars Yup looking forward to both of these
  23. shards come as rare drops or from dismantelling gear. If you do a queens bounty quest then go into orbit you get a new misson, complete that and you get either a legendary head piece or chest
  24. The crew looks awful imo and the reviews from gamecom were rather well......" once you get pas the terrible handling....."
  25. Queens bounty is a good way to get legendary head and chest piece
×
×
  • Create New...