Jump to content

Will370z

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    10,023
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Will370z

  1. Yay
  2. It was a cracking looking car on the road Darren. Looking forward to Adrian posting up the video of pumpkin
  3. Could be expensive lol
  4. To meet women.........fail
  5. Yup, kens hand was always full, either with a cuppa or a wash mit Was Pappa letting off "steam" in that shot again lol
  6. "Hopefully the low sales figures in this country will keep the 370z prices up." Unfortunately that logic doesn't quite work. Low sales means very little demand. Very little demand wont equate to prices going up, it will mean they have to go even lower to attract demand. Regardless of whether we want them to or not, the price of the 370z's will fall to such a level that people will accept the higher cost of running the car given the lower purchase price.
  7. Yup dismantle the legendary gear for it
  8. Dismantilling gives you raw materials to upgrade your other bits of kit
  9. Happy belated birthday matey
  10. No one told me about the man love bit.
  11. Really, did I just read that.... Perhaps I shouldn't have posted about my euro trip because I only went with ken and Phil and didn't invite others. Perhaps we shouldn't have posted pics about a trip to the zed shed and BBQ because others weren't invited..... Dear me.
  12. That's Friday night sorted then Adrian
  13. I more sleep to go Can't believe I had to resort to washing the car in the dark lol
  14. GLWTS - I've removed your mobile number as not a good idea having that exposed
  15. Can't think of anyone more perfect for the role Amy
  16. Will370z

    1st MOT

    Good job
  17. Mail will be more bounties, drop some as you can only have 5
  18. Gamesradar have a page with about 26 free codes. Gave up tonight though getting disconnected every 5-10 minutes which is somewhat frustrating
  19. good to see you use your zed as much as me Andy Not sure if there is a mileage limit, would have to read the small print - good luck though. Wish i had gotten mine done while under warranty but they are not too bad
  20. Bet you cant wait to get rid of that car. Seems like all the potential issues have been rolled up into one vehicle
  21. Questions about the nismo are going to be highly subjective and depend from owner to owner - there is no correct answer. Test a nismo and standard car and see for your self is the best bet.
  22. Welcome and good luck with the zed hunt
  23. I'm sat here crying at that one. That's the only way I've seen to give your car flatulence
×
×
  • Create New...