-
Posts
10,023 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by Will370z
-
Xbox live is about £30 for a year
-
I love forza Motorsport 5, downloaded this to see what it's like and I just don't get it. Love the intro, looks very polished, scenery looks great but it's way too arcadey for me. Race off road all over the place. I guess I like the constrains of the track where each player has to fine tune their skills to win.
-
Got all excited when an exotic weapon bounty dropped. Yes I thought, all it need is to complete a strike on the moon. Done check, nice and easy, go to collect the gun..... Ah before you get the gun go to the moon and kill 500 mobs......ummm ok. Done check, go to collect the gun...... Ah before you get the gun you need to enter the pvp crucible. For each kill (with a flipping void weapon) you get +5 points, for each death -2points. Btw you need 500 points. .... Ok that's impossible for me but even then....if I complete that I then need to farm a lvl 26 strike for a drop off one of the mobs. I have more chance winning the lottery.
-
Have to admit it goes from one extreme to the other. You do a mission on your own and it takes hours like you say hiding and taking them out one at a time. Then someone joins you and you blast through it in 15 minutes... Yup its designed to play in a team you know well, i can understand why they say raids are only available for friends. We tried the weekly level 22 heroic strike Friday. We were 22 and got annihilated by the first mob. Accept defeat and had to go level gear. Went back last night and dam me it was still hard. Still, took down the first mobs then in the second room got annihilated. Ok some serious tactics to change, try again....nope that didnt work....try again ooooo yes we goth through. What a great feeling of achievement. Next room annihilated. The game is repetitive and at present fairly limited, gear drops are random and you have to grind rep (mmo rpg anyone) and the story is very weak. But when you play with friends you write your own story, you dont mind the repetition as you chat away and divert off story to explore and the sense of achievement is great when things click and you beat an impossible task....but then you move on to the next one. Agree its not perfect but so far its a hell of a lot of fun, but if i was playing solo i think i would already be back on forza
-
Have a good one Andy
-
Congratulations, enjoy it however you spend it
-
Stupid site is completely wrong, says my car is black. Dam cheek of it, it's black rose. I shall be having words. Good link though thanks
-
Happy birthday down there Andy. Have a good one
-
Our track E46 BMW, strip/clean out, Pic heavy.
Will370z replied to Ken's topic in Member Build Projects
Definitely Ian, you should take this one for a spin, doesn't look like it's going to fall to pieces like the last one -
Our track E46 BMW, strip/clean out, Pic heavy.
Will370z replied to Ken's topic in Member Build Projects
He was rather keen on taking every ounce out he could lol. Have a great test day tomorrow chaps, sorry I won't be able to make it. Let me know how it goes and stay away from any walls ken -
Yup there are a few bugs with party chat but it seems the same in forza. Shows the system wasn't ready for launch. Dave - to get light gear you need to do the daily strikes and random strikes to get vanguard marks which you use to buy legendary gear which has light. It will take 1 week to get 1 piece of gear. Also sign up with one of the factions as it's quicker to get their. Legendary gear
-
Yup you will need xbox live. Find the 5 golden chests on earth and you get a free upgraded sparrow
-
Tried the first heroics and strikes at 20, man they are tough. That first raid seems crazy, 10 and a half hours and the average lifespan of the players was two and a half minutes. I can see huge potential in this game, they are laying the framework like most mmos. The game has to be played in groups to get the most out of it, single player I can see it getting very dull and repetitive very quickly, but the scope is huge. I just hope it starts to deliver before people move on to the next best thing, in the mean time I'm having a real blast.
-
Good luck with the new car. The old zed had fun in wales though and looked great after that detail
-
This just gives me goose bumps listening to what i think is the best exhaust note in any car. Unfortunately not even a lottery win would help buy one of these but i thought this was a very nicely done video and the in cockpit sound is out of this world
-
New Circuit in Wales to Open in 2015.
Will370z replied to WhackyWill's topic in Off Topic Discussion
This has been going for a few years now, I remember talking to one of the locals about it 2 years ago at the start of the welsh weekend in May, they all thought it was crazy -
Tut tut young man, do I see the sun shining and your roof up.......
-
Im a huge fan of the stillen, its a lovely quality note. The invidia gemini is another good exhaust. You tube will only give you half the story, i recommend you go along to one of the local meets and hear some of the cars in person. Where abouts are you based? A few of us will be up in North wales in a couple of weeks and you could get a listen.
-
Brutal acceleration on that audi, nice drift around that one long sweeping corner too
-
How's what
-
The car isn't made for those roads isn't it. Hope you had the roof down all the way
-
I bet they will say wear and tear unless its a good local garage that will fight your corner. Worth asking. How old is the car?
-
Congratulations, good choice. The 370 looks stunning in white. Enjoy. And yes that exhaust will make all the difference
-
Interesting. I had a number of lights flash up under hard acceleration on the 370. For me it was the hand brake light while in Europe. Then the esp off light then the slipper road indicator. When I did some googling I found it's common for these lights to flash up under hard acceleration when you brake pads are getting low as the brake fluid travels more because of the pads so the ecu triggers the lights. I was expecting that after my last service. Pads replaced and no more lights. May be related?
-
Definitely not as good as the hype, it was never going to live up to that. But it's still very enjoyable and best played with mates