Jump to content

Will370z

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    10,023
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Will370z

  1. Played it for about 5 years. Amazing game and nothing has touched it since or will. Made some great friends through it too. However, i've now been clean of it for the past few years and for the sake of my social life and sanity i am not going anywhere near it again. But i do have very fond memories.
  2. Will370z

    LakeZ 2015

    Ah dam I liked that place
  3. Welcome Neil, good to have you on the team. That means i am no longer the newbie moderator
  4. Will370z

    LakeZ 2015

    if i came up this time id adjust for the rush hour and try to avoid a 10 hour journey. I love my zed but that was too long for us to be together, especially when the sat nav kept finding me fun new routes to divert on. That pint that Chris had waiting for me when i arrived was the best one yet
  5. Welcome
  6. Funnily enough I seem to keep looking up the BMW M5 v10s a lot recently. Could do with more seats, more power and more comfort.
  7. Welcome, just up the road from me. Lots joining in and around our area recently
  8. Welcome, I'm based in guildford too. Look out for a black rose 370 roadster. There are quite a few members in the area so come along and say hi at one of the meets
  9. Well done gents. So when are we going back to the farmhouse so we can all test her out lol
  10. Same here, see you there
  11. Got a legendary scout rifle from the cryptarch last night. I take it all back he's awesome
  12. I'm simply quoting what they say, and I certainly wouldn't call the game broken in it's current state
  13. Main reason is to avoid clashing with other big releases and to add polish. From all the previews I've seen I'm no longer concerned about it being too arcadey, they seem to have sorted that. Disappointed I have to wait another 4 months though. Still more time to play horizons
  14. 1 series is 2 door as you are Mr Pedantic... what part of BMW 1 SERIES M135i M Performance 5dr Step Auto 3.0 did not compute I do rather like those, odd as when they first came out they really didnt appeal, but its growing on me and a lot of car for the money
  15. Wonder if we will ever hear the comment "ops that one just cost me a hand bag" again in the guns replacement.
  16. One of my favourite cars on the forum and the primary reason why I changed from my 350z to a 370z. After every meet I found myself going back home and onto autotrader. I have had some cracking fun over the past 4 years following guns around wales and Scotland and although it's a sad day to see it going it won't make any difference, you and June are still stuck with us lot Good luck with the car hunt.
  17. Yeah the 'light' of your armour determines the level after you reach 20 What do you do with all the materials gathered? I have discarded loads and not seen any benefits? I don't get it?? Keep the materials as you will need to reinvest them when upgrading later gear
  18. Can't quite believe what I'm seeing there. Purposefully going one handed around every corner. Plain weird. Should be banned permanently .
  19. Yup the light determines your level past 20
  20. Did Vivian Westwood style your gear
  21. Lvl 28 Dave, impressive. You have way more light than me, I'm still an unlightened 27
  22. Pointless test but that little zed sounds nice
×
×
  • Create New...