Jump to content

Will370z

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    10,023
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Will370z

  1. This car is going to be stunning
  2. Bet you are having a real trip down memory lane with all these photos
  3. Happy birthday
  4. That thing distorts gravity and sticks to the road on bends like no bodies business. Every gear change sounds like thunder, I love it. Little tardiss inside too, plenty of room for both adrian and little old me in the back no problems at all.
  5. Not experienced this with my car but I do know others who had clutch / gearbox issues, hopefully they may be along to help out and offer advice.
  6. Nice Easter present then
  7. Was a good days racing, far more entertaining in one race than a whole season of F1
  8. They may be starting to look a little funky but I'd never buy a Citroen, just don't trust them electronically after so many stories from friends.
  9. I think I'd be having a word with the garage. I remember. A story in the paper where the garage took a chaps golf GTI out at over 100
  10. Sorry to hear this Chris, wishing her a speedy recovery
  11. Haha, good picture Andy. Car looks smart as always
  12. Resigned twice and have to admit it was a great feeling, moving onwards and upwards and the weight lifts off your shoulders and you don't give a monkeys anymore
  13. Keep meaning to get gta on xbox one / ps4 but I already got half was on the previous generation, still got the urge though
  14. Excellent idea, we did this kind of thread a couple of years ago for Wales. Was very useful as I am useless with remembering names. Also led to quite a lot of humour Have fun in Wales all, not that far off now.
  15. Never asks me on my iPad
  16. Just in time for the summer weather
  17. Exactly what I thought Dave, the rear end looks identical to an older Audi a6
  18. Good little write up and good to see you enjoying the car. One thing that gets me with all the green cars is why they have to look so awful though, just because it's environmentally friendly doesn't mean it has to look so bad. Tesla and BMW have thankfully changed that though. For me it's not a practical solution at the moment as the current range for many of my trips puts me right on the limit of the cars capability but as a little city car it makes perfect sense. Enjoy
  19. Nice cars there. You don't see many 350z roadsters In white.
  20. Good job Jim, had me scared about the green for a second
  21. Bet you are rather proud of the car, stunning job
  22. Welcome to the club, the trip to Le Mans should be fun
×
×
  • Create New...