Jump to content

Will370z

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    10,023
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Will370z

  1. Don't know much about androids and I know this isn't really answering your question but I have totally fallen for the iPad. I was never an apple lover but this gadget is amazing and it's never far from my reach. Hardly ever use the pc anymore.
  2. Sounds like you have had a nice calming day Graham. I swear some people have no sense at all. The number of drivers I have seen recently tailgating or overtaking with the dodgy conditions was crazy. One woman this evening attempted a u turn in the road messed it up and nearly reversed into an oncoming car. Finally got it sorted and pulled in in front of me, and what a surprise she had her rear fog light on. Then she decided the right lane was too slow so indicated left and just pulled out and then at the end of the filter lane just pulled back in again. In the space of less than a minute it was clear she was a consistently bad driver..... Just feel sorry for the people she will inevitably hit one day.
  3. Awesome news, congrats.
  4. Great pics , bet you had a day to remember. Is that a buddy club I see there, bet it was singing a nice tune around the track.
  5. Great work there Ian, looks like a fantastic setup when finished. Good to see you are doing it properly too. My cousin set up a big, dark, rectangular fish tank in his living room. Black sides with strange silver bits on the top. Felt like we were sat watching TV with a coffin in the room - really unsettling.
  6. Will370z

    problem

    I know he could have searched himself.... but that's just RUDE haha, dave i really must stop drinking when reading your posts as it makes a bloody mess when i spit it all out laughing.
  7. Premium thank goodness - i was dissapointed the 350 roadster wasnt.... cry
  8. Will370z

    GT5

    Would love that set up with the chair. I have the wheel and pedals and am going to try and do a DIY setup over christmas, bet it all falls to pieces.
  9. Well in my dreams, After inspiration from a particular member on here i got myself a 'virtual' storm white 370zed. GT5 just looks so awsome and the zeds in it sound and look pretty perfect. If any of you are in any doubt you really should get it. Here are some screenshots of 'virtual GUNS' on a trip in Tokyo At least virtual tyres dont cost anything
  10. Welcome to the forum, and to zed ownership. Congrats on the purchase.
  11. Will370z

    GT5

    It appears in the 2nd hand store I was lucky first time I went in there are the top was a kuro roadster just like mine lol. Bought it straight away.
  12. Nice spoiler and nice sparkly wheels.
  13. Will370z

    GT5

    Buy it and a logitech g25 wheel and there is no looking back. Lvl 18 now and loving it. Just bought the nismo 350 394bhp
  14. Congrats, bet you feel like a little kid all excited before christmas atm. Bet you will love that first trip, hope the roads are ok for you.
  15. Gorgeous and I bet she sounds amazing.
  16. Ouch that truly sucks big time.
  17. Nice one dave, car seems pretty stock to me lol. Sure does look and sound sweet now even after all those miles. Have they really let you stay on this forum for all this time despite the piccies impressed. Looking forward to seeing the size of the list (and maybe the stubby) doubling in the next year . Err just reread that and it sounds like I want to see your stubby grow - ignore that bit. Happy anniversary and may there be many more.
  18. Little zed got covered again last night, not half as bad as it is for you up north though. Looks like another day at home.....
  19. Don't risk it, one little mistake could get expensive
  20. Welcome to the forum
  21. Feel the love
  22. Very nice photos, the editing worked really well.
×
×
  • Create New...