Jump to content

Will370z

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    10,023
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Will370z

  1. They do look so cool, on a more scientific line have you guys seen these - very impressive but im seeing the future of the terminator movie here lol http://www.youtube.com/user/TheDmel#p/u/0/MvRTALJp8DM Theres lots of movies of them on there
  2. Now I know these have been out for a couple of months but with the added games coming out these just look sooo cool. Another reason to get an iPhone.
  3. Lol love it.
  4. Yup ace it is, and it's a beauty.
  5. Welcome to the forum, nice car you have there. Don't know much about the best winter tyres but I'm sure someone will be along to offer advice soon. Will
  6. Welcome to the forum, and gz on the purchase. Enjoy.
  7. Lol he should be banned from the car. My parents know I'm really fussy with mine and don't like to go anywhere near it incase they scratch it. Mine you that's fine with my, a few years ago dad parked behind my car in the drive and didn't put the handbrake on. It's a steep drive and overnight his celica rolled into my car and pushed it into the garage doors. Not happy I could tell you. Then last year I got my own back unintentionally. I bought a nice 3 year old Saab convertible and was reversing up the drive. Unfortunately I stalled, panicked, hit the wrong pedals, missed the brake and rolled the car right through a huge flower box and half way through their living wall. Saab was indestructible, only a few paint scratches and no panels out. Wall didn't come off so well and had to be rebuilt.....opps.
  8. Nice looking cars. Must admit that is one of the things I love about froze, all those different car skins. Some people are just tooooooo talented.
  9. Lovely car, looks in lovely condition too. Congrats
  10. Lol wonder why that is
  11. Nice little collection you have there
  12. Martinmac has offered for me to take his place on the list as he can't make it. Just wanted to update so I can make it Thanks Martin I owe you a pint. Additional update: a friend of mine who is car crazy has offered to step in, well actually he jumped in with both feet really excited, to take zugaras place as he can no longer make the seminar Could you put my friend Phil down as my +1 in place of zugara. Hope this post is sufficient info but if you need more just shout. Looking forward to it and the drive up
  13. Thanks for all the comments guys. Just got back from a 300 mile round trip to Nottingham to see friends and settle in the exhaust. Have to say I totally love it. It sounds amazing going up the gears. My friend kept putting down the windows to hear it Had a great journey, detoured off the motorway a few times to enjoy some country roads. Got stuck on the m1 traffic but still got an average of 30.7mpg over the course of 296miles, with an average speed of 50mph. For the m25 and m1 that wasn't bad. Neil, did you say you lived in surrey, if you want to pop over and hear the milltek I'm sure that could be arranged, would be a nice toy on the Christmas list lol. Offer is open to anyone else who is thinking of changing their exhaust. I can totally recommend it. Right I need some bread and milk to time for a drive to the shops......
  14. Welcome to the forum.
  15. Welcome to the forum, lovely looking zed there. I see you picked the best colour too Hope to see you and your mum at the goodwood meeting where you will get a chance to meet the gang.
  16. I'll let someone else confirm but I think we might be able to get you a spot Will. Cool that would be great.
  17. Phew i was about to go back to the garage and ask where the other half was lol... I have noticed a problem with this exhaust - i keep staying in 4th gear and taking detours to find tunnels and roads with walls on both sides
  18. Is that game any good - i downloaded the demo and thought it was utter pants, but the reviews are really good and videos of the game look nothing like the demo. Mind you GT5 is out wednesday so i may wait and get hot pursuit on the cheap later on
  19. Sorry to hear things arnt going well for the car. Hopefully that will be the last of it and its all up from here on in, at least it should be
  20. I'm so happy at the moment. Got up at the crack of dawn this morning to take the zed to Dorking to get the new Milltek exhaust fitted. Looked so nice coming out of the box. Garage said it was a really good quality piece. Fitted together like a glove, totally perfect with no issues. Drove home and the sound is just great. Sounds a lot deeper than the stock exhaust below 3k revs. It has a nice note at 2k, but then above 3k it sounds amazing. Its not loud, couldnt cope with that but it has an incredible growl. It still retains the lovely burble too when you lay off the gas. It will only get better too as the baffles settle in. So chuffed A few thanks are in order Graham, Dave, Paul and Jim - Thanks for letting me come down and see / hear your Millteks and the install process. It was definitely the right decision Sarah - Thanks a million for providing the exhaust. Excellant friendly service and you have customer service down to a tee. ZmanAlex - Thanks for the gaskets, even they were nice and shiny and arrived on time, great service Graham - Thanks for the recommendation for Total Tyres, they were very professional, really looked after the exhaust and did a great and caring job for a great price. Here are a few pics (excuse the filthy car lol) The track day that finished the old zorst off Before After (Shiny shiny)
  21. Totally agree, totally love the zed. Either just looking at it or driving it, and being part of this forum and meeting new friends. The zed is definitely not just a car, so glad i got mine and really not looking forward to the time i might have to change it. Then again that would be for a 370 i expect and i could live with that lol
  22. Excellant idea, we are doing a similar thing for GT5. SpursmadDave and I keep saying we should have an online forza race. Be good to get a few others from here involved aswell. My tag name is Warpedstorm. See you online
  23. Hi and welcome to the forum, Do you have a zed or are you in the hunt to find one?
  24. Are there any spots left for this or is the list definitely full now?
×
×
  • Create New...