Jump to content

Will370z

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    10,023
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Will370z

  1. Will370z

    New pics

    Looks lovely - best colour too
  2. Charlotte that zed looks very tidy and shiny - nice work. Black really does look the business, unfortunately it only takes about 2 minutes on the road before its filthy again. Still thats another chance to clean it. Hope you can keep it as clean for goodwood Dont forget to give the punto some love though i bet its feeling jealous of the attention the zed it getting
  3. Will370z

    GT5

    Lol I can see that ending badly with an expensive tv on the floor lol. Looks cool though. Well spent some time with gt5 and must say found some bits rather frustrating. The menu system is ancient, spent ages trying to find where the audiocsettings were. And it takes so long to load from one menu system to another, normally because it's trying to connect to the server but fails. Have to say forza 3 does this far better and is far more accessible. Still who cares about the menus as soon as you get behind the wheel. The elite cars are amazing but the standard ones are nothing special. Was initially very disappointed with the sound. Inside the cockpit it was too quiet. Then I found I had to change the ps audio settings to dts then select this in gt5 and set it to 5.1 and large cinema and OMG it's made a huge difference. I definitely recommend you guys do the same if you can. Now when I follow another car I can really hear and nearly feel their exhaust note coming out of my speakers. The driving sound effects now sound superb. Trouble is it is still too quiet from the cockpit but the sound from The bonnet cam is amazing. I've gone from from frustration to loving it. Looking forward to putting a few virtual miles on my belt and giving you guys a race.
  4. Glad to see you got one in the end, I see you got infected by the milltek bug too
  5. Ooo thanks for the tip that was one of the questions i was going to ask this weekend at the seminar so i will have to pick some up. Cheers
  6. Shiny shiny, nice job there Dave. IM going to have to clean mine now
  7. Will370z

    GT5

    Got mine at lunch time, will be installing as soon as i get home
  8. Sounds very odd, ive noticed no difference since having mine installed, travelled 296 miles last weekend to test the exhaust and i was getting an average of 30.7mpg.
  9. Will370z

    GT5

    A decent wheel makes a huge difference to games like this. I'm looking forward to unwrapping my g25 logitech wheel again tonight
  10. Will370z

    GT5

    So jealous. Hope it has a better impact than black ops. I will definitely be up for some racing tomorrow evening. been waiting for this game for so long.
  11. Gotta love linkin park, I just have to be careful of the speedo when one of their tracks starts......
  12. Will370z

    GT5

    You really should do the install - it takes a long time 45-60 mins i believe otherwise it has to load each car / track the first time it sees it.
  13. Will370z

    GT5

    Friend at work just got his copy delivered at home.....still only 1 day to wait
  14. Why can`t you use the zed all year round? It`s perfectly capable. Drive it, enjoy it Couldn't have put it better myself.
  15. I got it from Sarah at chilli red here on the forum. Best to pm her and get some details. Great service and a great price.
  16. Totally agree there are hardly any milltek vids on YouTube. I will see if I can take some this weekend in the daylight but best hear one in the flesh
  17. Lol you would think we all get commission from milltek at this rate
  18. Welcome to the forum, Can't comment on the civic but one thing I can tell you is once you have sat in a 350 turned the key and heard the engine there is no going back. I've driven some fun cars in the past but nothing compared to the zed. I would recommend going along to one of the local meets and get to know the zeds, I'm sure someone will take you for a spin then I guarantee you will be on auto trader looking for a 350.
  19. Welcome to the forum. Lovely car from the pics, good to see you picked the best colour Hope you enjoy the zed motoring, i've had mine for about 3 months now and i still cant stop smiling, and im sure the neighbours think im OCD because the number of times i go out and clean it. Hope you enjoy it. See you at the Goodwood meeting. Will
  20. That was quick Well at least you get to try out lots of new cars again
  21. The Milltek is very quiet on motorways, absolutely no drone at all. I now have HFC's fitted and I only get a very very slight amount of drone even now and that is only at very low revs. Adam, I was after an exhaust with exactly those requirements. i wanted something that sounded great when you put your foot down, burbled nicely when you took your foot off but was nice and quiet on cruising. The miltek fits all the bills, its great
  22. Congrats, time to catch up on some nice roads. Enjoy
  23. Welcome to the forum, Lovely looking celica there. Dad had an older GT4 and it was amazing. Such a massive burst of speed and amazing road handling. Loved it. Good luck with the hunt for a zed. I promise you will love it
  24. Not a Y pipe. True Dual, stock cats, £500 from Topgear exhausts in Bridport. Think that all answers covered And it looks and sounds awesome
×
×
  • Create New...