Jump to content

Will370z

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    10,023
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Will370z

  1. I remember watching an episode on 5th gear about how you deal with this. Advice was to take photos including details of the pot hole size, size does make a difference in this case , list any witnesses and the damage and write to the council. They should pay out, and if not cause a fuss. It's disgusting the state of some of the roads near me, number of times I've had to dodge gaping holes is crazy. Good luck sorting this out.
  2. Anyway I can proudly reveal my new wheels... Sweet, need spacers on the back though dave
  3. Nice pics there, good to see the zed out and about once again too
  4. Great pics, looks like you had fun
  5. I'm not an expert by any means but could this be the anti roll bar drop links. I think it's a common problem if so.
  6. Glad you got the zed, you will need to remove one of the outer img tags in the links to get them to work though
  7. Hey and welcome to the forum. Good luck with the hunt. One thing I would say is don't write off the older 276bhp 350, although it has less power some on the forum say it is more torquey which compensates. I think the most important thing is to look around for the right car. Personally I'd always go for the gt spec. Go along to some of the local meets and get to see the cars and chat to the owners. I tell you you will not regret the purchase, I wish I bought mine years ago, the car has been fantastic and turned into a great hobby.
  8. Sounds like fun, hope the test drive goes well.
  9. Good to hear you had a good one gentlemen, sorry couldn't be there but there's still some turkey and wine to be finished at my parents. Should defo make the next one.
  10. The golf gti's are nice, had 2 in the past, but they cost stupid money nowadays for what they are. Leons are a nice compromise. Friend has just bought a focus st and it's very tidy both inside and out, bit boy racer looking for me but it was very comfortable and rapid. Trouble is after driving the zed all these cars just seem to lack that magic
  11. Happy new year lads and lasses, looking forward to all the meets to come next year. With all the mods available out there I wonder how different our cars will be when we are wishing each other happy new year in a years time
  12. Excellent idea a few of us have already got together online for some racing it's great, the more the better. Feel free to add me warpedstorm
  13. +1 I got a trustworthy place to install mine and I'm glad I did, mine was stock and not changed since new and it was a real pig to get off. A lot of tweaks with a blow torch were needed and a few extra hands. Was very interesting and no way I could have done mine at home. Good luck with it.
  14. Really sorry to hear this mate, what a bad way to end the year. Still fingers crossed the insurance fixes everything quick sharpish. Pity that it impacted on your beloved mondeo too Hope those idiots learnt a lesson, but being realistic I bet it won't make an ounce of difference, sucks. Hope things improve for the new year and see you at a meet in the future, still waiting to see those new wheels
  15. Have a good one lads, can't make it as will still be up in the sticks. My car is an absolute disgrace atm anyway and needs a good wash before it can be shown in public Have a great new year and promise I will make the next meet.
  16. Will370z

    GT5

    2 options, wait for it to appear in the used cars, never has for me, or apparently you can win one via one of the licenses.
  17. +1 but then I'm slightly biased
  18. Was a good laugh
  19. Aye I noticed the same thing
  20. Happy birthday, sounds like a perfect present
  21. Congrats on the purchase, get ready to smile like an idiot every time you see the car or whenever you press the accelerator, it's great. Make sure you get along to some of the local meets when things start to pick up in the new year.
  22. Welcome to the club and happy Christmas. Let's see some pics of your lovely motor Good to see you chose the best colour
  23. I see you have been working out dave but you need to work on those chicken legs
  24. Happy christmas, nice piccie, tell me which santas grotto she is at and I'm there....
  25. Aye merry christmas, have a good one ladies and gents
×
×
  • Create New...