Jump to content

HaydnH

Members
  • Posts

    5,184
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HaydnH

  1. I guess you can't reduce your yourself as far as "level chav"?
  2. Does anyone have the figures for the last year of the 350Z, that would be 2008 or maybe a few were sold in 2009? Pete The link I posted above has previous years figures. I'll post it again for good luck: http://www.howmanyleft.co.uk/?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=350z
  3. I think it's a of a of a .
  4. Unrelated but Northampton is good for shoes, Crockett and Jones seconds/factory shop for example.
  5. Quite often I think it's that they care too much but in a jealous way. I've got 3 in my passenger door at the minute all from within a week!
  6. I tend to go about 4 months over winter, after having to renew my VED @ £475 yesterday I'm tempted to SORN it for 6 months over winter to save costs.
  7. http://www.speedhunters.com/2013/01/speed-challenger-the-bensopra-380sx/
  8. South Warwickshire Nice to know the admin's here can read.
  9. HaydnH

    *STANCE*

    Maybe if I was racing the Z I'd worry about the handling difference with spacers on, but for road or track day use the difference is negligible in my view. Personally I think when most people say they noticed a big difference is probably when their alignment was out and adding spacers exagerated that alignment issue.
  10. How many left tends to agree: http://www.howmanyleft.co.uk/?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=350z
  11. Make that about 11 posts as Wasso beat me to it!
  12. See Wasso's post on page 13 of this thread, i.e: about 10 posts ago.
  13. I wouldn't even trust them to soften the blow if I had an off.
  14. That seems a bit cheeky in Abbey's forum.
  15. Where's the full stop? Alternatively an exlamation as you appear to be shouting.
  16. Assembly will be required He should have at least added that to the listing.
  17. You can tell I've been promoted to management, all I understand from the above is that the pretty colours on the graph look more organsied.
  18. You would have thought they'd at least steal a photo of a snow man from google.
  19. A pint says Hennerz stays for the Sunday afternoon drive and then crashes for Sunday night, possibly on someones floor if the room can't be extended... any takers?
  20. Well I think you're all tossers!
  21. This is correct, credit cards are protected if the purchase is over £100 and you can still claim back on debit card although you may have to explain to your bank what charge back is as it's not used that often.
  22. I've always found the cheapest place for tyres seems to change, as mentioned places like Camskills are usually pretty competetive but they're not always the cheapest. It's best to shop around, the last time I looked my local National Tyres place was within £10 of the cheapest I could find so well worth the extra for being on my doorstep.
  23. Thanks re: the Vignette, I was going to research the law myself as knowing you lot I'd end up driving around in a tutu if I relied on your advice!
  24. Hmmm thought for a minute https didn't work with links... but it does... I must've had a typo.
  25. Google
×
×
  • Create New...