Jump to content

HaydnH

Members
  • Posts

    5,184
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HaydnH

  1. If this doesn't sell I may take it if you'd allow me to trial fit it to see how well it fits the 350Z roadster. I won't have a chance to wash the car and head down the Basingstoke for the next few weeks though so if someone else makes an offer please don't hold out for me.
  2. Surely tyre fitters couldn't really be judged by this unless it's tyres they have plenty of stock for, don't most places order a set so would just fit what they receive?
  3. Well I didn't expect to see Pete's moobs on here... time to log off!
  4. Probably best to move the car outside before climbing up there just in case! Christmas being on hold is fine... just don't ruin Christmas.
  5. Abbey most probably My car feels so planted since they did my Geo, not sure what setup they used but I like it.
  6. Is there any news on this? (Or have I been blind and completely missed it?)
  7. Happy Christmas Mark, thanks from me to all the staff at abbey for all their hard work and of course for the time you take to post never ending useful information on here! p.s: I seem to have missed the marmite on my last couple of visits though - I guess it's not available on Saturday mornings.
  8. I know a good plumber (and part time DJ ) in Surbiton if that helps. EDIT: Found his website, Ray's the one on the right with the cheesy grin: http://www.superplumb.co.uk/
  9. Did any Zs ever have reverse cameras? If you're considering a roadster but are undecided, go for it! While the road noise may be a little louder, so is the exhaust note and having the roof down in summer is awesome, I don't think I could ever go back to a tin top these days. While the Z may be a fairly heavy car, the handling and torque makes it feel a lot more agile than you'd expect.
  10. Glad to hear Wasso Yes, please feel free to ring us at renewal time. You can find details here - http://www.350z-uk.c...surance-scheme/ A +1 for Prestige from me to. I added Meister-R coilovers to my Z recently, after speaking to prestige they added it to my policy for free, they didn't even charge an admin fee for doing it! Very impressed. As long as my renewal quote from them remains competitve next year I see no reason for me to leave. Haydn.
  11. I've had a similar model to that (strdb930) for approaching 15 years, solid amp with good sound quality - the only thing thats gone wrong with mine is that I knocked the radio aerial port off the back when I was moving it. I'm tempted to upgrade though due to the lack of HDMI and it's a bit dated... good value @ £40 though!
  12. Well I got a seat on the train and tube which is a good thing, however the copy of Metro I picked up was from Friday so left me a little bored on the train.... Could be better.
  13. Either you're more 2 sided than I thought you were or you're behaving yourself in front of Mrs G!
  14. To repeat from above as it's important... make sure you replace your battery cover etc before dropping from a foot!
  15. I think that was more to do with the stinking hangover rather than emotions. I was about to say I'll take mine along as well to save time... but with only 1 hose it's a bit pointless.
  16. I've always been a "drop it from about a foot" type of guy, however I close mine gently on the Z. I've had a few close calls where I've taken the battery cover off and forgotten to put it back before trying to close the bonnet - if I'd dropped it I reckon I would have bent the bonnet out of shape.
  17. I stupidly got my car MOT'd immediately after Tim had done a detailing job on it - to say I have never been less pleased to see the headlight washers work is an understatement.
  18. I have that problem, it's a bit too big to fit it all in, best not to force it Or do it more often until the size is a better match.
  19. How the hell did I miss that before now?!?
  20. [media] [/media]
  21. I have a tracker on mine, the savings on insurance doesn't match the anual cost of the tracking service so don't think it will pay for itself. I only keep mine up as the cars worth more to me than the insurance would probably pay out.
  22. I thought it spelled N15MDO?
  23. It's useful on roadsters though.
  24. Is that possible? I rented a Toyota Avensis about 10 years ago (I think that was the model anyway) and drove to Wales, it was a perfectly fine day but the sat nav told me to leave the motorway just before the bridge "to avoid bad weather", I can only assume someone programmed that in for a laugh.
×
×
  • Create New...